((Bye))
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47018

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something musical?

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:00 pm

I looked around. New kid, guy. 'Please let him be a singer!' I thought desperately.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:45 pm

((Has your character heard about the crash? Because it would be funny if your character and Emma's were the only ones who didn't know))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:21 pm

((I don't think they do, they've been in their own world!)

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:33 pm

((Lol awesome))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto on Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:05 pm

(((L doesn't know either... Or else she probably would've gone to the hospital...)))
I didn't know if I should wait for Marco or Lilly... I wasn't in the mood to be alone so, I went back into the school and I started wandering around. I saw a strange instrument out of the corner of my eye. It caught my attention as I tried to figure out what it was. A... Banjo? Banjos are real?
awkward.pluto
Admin

Writers Points : 7695

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:12 pm

I saw the girl, L. Possible male singer or piano prodigy? I walked over to her.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willcryptos on Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:34 am

(( uhmm......... i think i missed some... some one catch me up?))

atbashGSRIGB BVZIH YB MLD SZEV KZHHVW; GRNV XZM HVVN YLGS HOLD ZMW UZHG MLD MVD XSROWIVM UZXV GSV GVHG; OVG'H SLKV GSV KRMVH GDRMH IZRHVW GSV YVHG
Willcryptos
crazy pony!!!!!

Writers Points : 1391

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:27 am

((Spencer made a character, his character walked into the same room and your character and Jaydinn's then Addie's character walked in.))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willcryptos on Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:33 pm

(( hymn... so, where can I join back in? Or something that lets me post in character.))

atbashGSRIGB BVZIH YB MLD SZEV KZHHVW; GRNV XZM HVVN YLGS HOLD ZMW UZHG MLD MVD XSROWIVM UZXV GSV GVHG; OVG'H SLKV GSV KRMVH GDRMH IZRHVW GSV YVHG
Willcryptos
crazy pony!!!!!

Writers Points : 1391

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:36 pm

((you can post if you want maybe just have your character follow Jaydinn's))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:39 pm

((That'll work for me!))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:56 pm

((I'm back!))

"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Writers Points : 13460

View user profile http://www.notofthenormality.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:59 pm

I uneasily tugged my sleeves down over my wrists as the girl stared near them. She was pretty... I stepped over. "Never seen a banjo before?"

"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:03 pm

((I would post, but yeah...))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:15 pm

((Bored...))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:16 pm

March.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:43 pm

"I have, but I didn't expect one..." Don't switch to Spanish, Bella! Do not switch to Spanish!

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:51 pm

((He walked over to Addie's character.))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:54 pm

((Yeah, I read that on March, now I'm thinking of how to veer it around...))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:55 pm

((Jaydinn's character was actually standing next to Addie's so...))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:58 pm

((Gtg I'll try to get on my phone...))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:01 pm

((...but... Addie and I had a plan...))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:05 pm

((Alright, then forgot I typed anything.))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester on Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:16 am

((Have I been needed? I was at youth conference... then sleeping all day yesterday... people are jerks...))

"I've had so many different faces
So many different personalities
My tastes change, I get cravings
But some things you can't take away from me
You can't stop me dreaming/
I used to be old but now I feel young
Cause I was a boy when I learned how to run
I could never be settled in one time or place
I won't ever stop
Cause I know what's right
Get in my way, I will burst into light
I'll keep dying and living and changing my ways