Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 49539

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where we come from

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:26 am

"I kicked him in his sleep, end of story."

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, you will be found." -Ben Platt
"Our love is God." -JD
"All your peers are just so incomplete. You can't see it, but they're all in pain. Their operating system's obsolete, so let's complete the chains and get inside their brains. Let's save the pitiful children." -The SQUIP
"You don't have to be smart to be smart." -Nathan Jenkins
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 44467

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:26 am

I chuckled. "There is his sleeping issues... but when this kid is flirting, he doesn't stop till you slap him and toss ice-cold water in his face."

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Writers Points : 13951

View user profile http://www.notofthenormality.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:26 am

I nodded, "Noted."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:28 am

Dunkan shoved me, grinning. "There's an old italian place that still has food in it. What's yuor schedule like thursday?"

"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:29 am

"Give him some credit, he's gotten better since when I first met him."

"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, you will be found." -Ben Platt
"Our love is God." -JD
"All your peers are just so incomplete. You can't see it, but they're all in pain. Their operating system's obsolete, so let's complete the chains and get inside their brains. Let's save the pitiful children." -The SQUIP
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:30 am

"Well, there were the things that got me slapped, and the things that didn't, and that one thing that got me kissed." He grinned.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:30 am

((Gtg... for a tiny bit...))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:31 am

"Kissed? When?"

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:32 am

"I-I don't know what's going on." I looked down and my hand twitched to my side, but I didn't feel anything which reminded me that he had my knives so couldn't rest my hand on them in order to calm down.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:34 am

I nodded. "It's okay. We're going to the car dealership to get a car. After, we're going to the b Police Station."

Last edited by Jessie Adams on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:35 am

"Why the police station?"

Last edited by Maria Taylor on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:36 am

(Police Station! I meant Police Station! Give me a second.)

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:36 am

((Lol Oki))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:38 am

"Guns."

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:40 am

I started walking, hoping they'd follow. They had a tendency to do the opposite of what I wanted them to...
((Can we say Dunkan and tea kissed?))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:43 am

Raph started to walk away so I quietly followed. I knew and respected the reasoning for him keeping my knives, but I was getting close to freaking out, "R-Raph can I have one of them? Please? Just one..." I was practically whispering.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:44 am

((If you give an explanation for the situation they were in.))

I started following Raph.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:45 am

((Her thing with her knives?))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:46 am

((No, for when Dunkan and Tea kissed. I want to know how that story happened!))

Last edited by Jessie Adams on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:46 am

((Lol))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:49 am

I turned. I had seen her apprehension in me taking them, and now is saw her anxiety in them being gone. I took a duller one from my pocket and handed it to her. "Don't make that the wrong move, please."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:50 am

"Wait, can we back up? When did Dunkan and I kiss? How hard did I hit my head?" I asked Raph. This was a very important thing to me.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:51 am

"I won't, I promise." I gently rubbed the hilt of it with my thumb slowly calming down.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:00 am

I smiled. "Good." Dunkan began telling the story... "Are you really gonna play the denial game? Oh, wait, that's right, it wasn't a kiss, it was mouth to mouth resuscitation... On a conscious boy you landed on top of after you crashed through a window with him when he jumped off a building to save your life when you failed at a parkour move he was showing you." He grinned.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum