Where we come from

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Where we come from

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:37 pm

"Well, maybe. I might be your guardian angel."

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41702

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:38 pm

((No hugs? Oh, that sentence makes me sad, I love hugging people I love!))

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:39 pm

Dunkan: "Maybe... I did save your life, though."

"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Writers Points : 13605

View user profile http://www.notofthenormality.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:41 pm

((I can't do anything at the moment.... I already posted))

"Oui Oui Monami, Ja'mapelle Lafayette" ~Lafayette
"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

Writers Points : 3708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:41 pm

"Good point."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:42 pm

((Didn't you see my post? It's after yours. It says 'Sky' before it.)) 
Dunkan: "Yeah."

"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:44 pm

"Lets just, enjoy the moment, though."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:45 pm

I smiled. "Yeah." I kissed her.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:45 pm

I kissed him back, still massaging his shoulders.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:46 pm

((Ooooooooohhhh...... xc whoops... didn't see it...))
I looked up at him. "Not very much in the mood...." I looked back down.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:47 pm

I pulled back. "Dang, you're a good massager."
Sky: "Alright... Well, don't hurt anyone, then... please."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:49 pm

I looked back up and shot him a glare. "Are you gonna go on about this to me too?" I said putting my finger on my chest

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:49 pm

"Thank you. I'm glad to say I can say the same about you."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:51 pm

Sky: "I'm serious. I'm guessing you're not friendly with the people down there. I'm sorry to have to say it, but please. Try and be nice."
Dunkan: "Mm." I kissed her nose.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:52 pm

I smiled, deepening my efforts of the massage. "Wow, you are really tense."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 pm

Dunkan: "Oh, I wonder why?"

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:54 pm

I smiled, standing on my toes to kiss his cheek. "You are so tall!"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:54 pm

((He's holding her...))
"I'm only five-nine."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:56 pm

"I was invited in until Sam started blaming everything on herself when it wasn't! It was mine and Jamie's! I got mad and flung open my switch blade okay? It wasn't her fault and she keeps blaming herself for it! I just can't take it anymore... I am so done... I try a new group and I get treated like I'm a freak..." I said folding my arms and then un doing them and walking away. "And it should stay like that for all I care!" I yelled behind me

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:56 pm

"That's like, four inches taller than me!"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:58 pm

((He didn't get treated like a freak... they tried to be nice, but he went for his knives... so... I'm just saying. Just if that wasn't clear.))
Sky: "What happened?"
Dunkan: "It's average height for my age."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:01 am

"Wow."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:03 am

Dunkan: I heard the boy yell. What should stay what way? Did he want us to zip-tie him agian? "Yeah... HOw tall are you?"

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:05 am

"Five-five."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:05 am

"Wow..."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: