Where we come from

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Re: Where we come from

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:07 am

"Shut up."

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, you will be found." -Ben Platt
"Our love is God." -JD
"All your peers are just so incomplete. You can't see it, but they're all in pain. Their operating system's obsolete, so let's complete the chains and get inside their brains. Let's save the pitiful children." -The SQUIP
"You don't have to be smart to be smart." -Nathan Jenkins
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 43624

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:08 am

I grinned. "I could give you a smart-alecky answer, but I'm just gonna do this." I bent down and kissed her.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Writers Points : 13802

View user profile http://www.notofthenormality.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:09 am

((I know :3 its just his point of view people have different point of views and that was his so just sayin...))
"Nothing." I said sternly

"Oui Oui Monami, Ja'mapelle Lafayette" ~Lafayette
"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

Writers Points : 3920

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:11 am

((Okay.))
Sky: I sighed. "Fine... we'll be back in a few minutes."

"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:12 am

I kissed him back. My hands traveled from his shoulders, to his neck, and into his hair. I ran my hands through his hair.

"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, you will be found." -Ben Platt
"Our love is God." -JD
"All your peers are just so incomplete. You can't see it, but they're all in pain. Their operating system's obsolete, so let's complete the chains and get inside their brains. Let's save the pitiful children." -The SQUIP
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:14 am

Dunkan: I smiled. I loved the way her hands pressed against my scalp, warming it.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:15 am

((Why did my friends get me addicted to SuperNatural... xc))

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:15 am

((Lol.))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:16 am

Wow, his hair was a lot softer than I expected.

(Saving people, hunting things, the family business.)

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:17 am

((Sam is like my future boyfriend... just more of a rebel... Cx xc))

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:18 am

((They're not policemen with hunting licences. They're demon hunters.))
Dunkan: I pulled away and set her down carefully. I ran my fingers through her hair again, pulling knots out.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:19 am

((I got Dean! Exactly, they save people by hunting demons.))

I let my arms drop. Gosh, his hands were amazing!

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:21 am

((...I doubt they have licences for anything... even driving...))
I started massaging her neck again with my other hand. "Someday I'mma give you a full massage..."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:22 am

((The Impala is Dean's baby!))

"I look forward to that day."

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:23 am

((And yet he doesn't have insurance.))
"Me too." I smiled. "You really need it."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:25 am

((Probably not.))

I nodded.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:27 am

(("Do you own anything that's real?" "My boots."))
I moved from her neck toher shoulder. "Man... I knew you were tense, but... Dang..." I was hoping she would massage my shoulders again. That was... amazing. Her hands were small, but strong... and I really liked it when she was touching me.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:31 am

((Guys! I'm only on the first season! Just getting finished with Provenance! Sterp! And omg Sencer you had to say that? I trusted out laughing and my mom told me to shut up... xc cx))

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:32 am

((Lol. I almost want to give spoilers now...))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:33 am

I moved my hands, resting them on his shoulders.

((Ha ha! I'm barely on the second season!))

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:34 am

((I'm finished.))
I smiled and kissed her nose.
((Wow... all my characters have a habit of kissing their girlfriends everywhere but the lips...))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:36 am

((It looks like another shape shifter but it's not... urg.. those thing are disgusting!))

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:37 am

((YOU WATCH SUPERNATURAL?!!))'

I began to rub his shoulders again.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:38 am

((I'll have to re-watch it or something... or not... I actually don't really like that show...))
I smiled, a bit releived. "Thanks..."
((I use to... but, it goes severely against almost all my beleifs, so... I don't think I'm gonna watch it again...))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:39 am

"You're welcome.

((I know, that's why I'm shocked you watched it.))

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum: