Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47113

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: small rp.

Post by The Guardian on Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:21 am

"Nothing... Just tired."

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Writers Points : 13520

View user profile http://www.notofthenormality.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:22 am

"Well then take a nap."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am

"It's the after-nap tired that comes before you feel all refreshed."

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:29 am

"I can't really help you with that, sorry."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:35 am

"Yeah..." I smiled and kissed her head.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:37 am

I smiled a bit.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:40 am

I slid my hands to her shoulders, rubbing them slowly.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:42 am

I relaxed and sadly coughed again even though I was trying not to.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:49 am

I chuckled. "Hope that cold goes away quick."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:50 am

"Me too."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:57 am

I slid one hand down to hers, brushing her fingers.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:58 am

I slipped my hand into his.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:01 pm

I squeezed her hand a bit as I started to drift off.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:02 pm

I smiled more and stifled the next cough.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:12 pm

I fell asleep again, her warmth and scent keeping bad thoughts out if my mind.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:13 pm

I closed my eyes, but didn't fall asleep.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:17 pm

I didn't dream... That was a good thing, though.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:20 pm

I wonder how much the castle workers would freak out if they found out I had a cold.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:29 pm

I woke up about an hour later. "Augh... Sorry..."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:29 pm

"It's fine," I told him with a smile on my face.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:31 pm

I kissed her cheek. "How are you?"

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:33 pm

"I'm alright. How freaked out to you think the castle workers will be in they find out I have a cold?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:36 pm

"Uh... Maybe just a bit frantic."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:37 pm

"It's just a cold..."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile