Where we come from

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Where we come from

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:56 am

I held her up more, but I was careful not to get too passionate.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Writers Points : 13802

View user profile http://www.notofthenormality.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Where we come from

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:59 am

Soon, I loosened my grip and pulled away a bit.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, you will be found." -Ben Platt
"Our love is God." -JD
"All your peers are just so incomplete. You can't see it, but they're all in pain. Their operating system's obsolete, so let's complete the chains and get inside their brains. Let's save the pitiful children." -The SQUIP
"You don't have to be smart to be smart." -Nathan Jenkins
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 43624

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:03 am

I was a bit releived when she pulled away a bit. I didn't want the kiss to end, I just didn't want it to be that kind of kiss.

"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:05 am

"What's wrong?"

"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, you will be found." -Ben Platt
"Our love is God." -JD
"All your peers are just so incomplete. You can't see it, but they're all in pain. Their operating system's obsolete, so let's complete the chains and get inside their brains. Let's save the pitiful children." -The SQUIP
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:06 am

((Oh... I thought they were still kissing...)) "Nothing... Just trying not to go too far."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:09 am

"What do you mean?9

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:15 am

"Eh... I've made out with too many girls... I don't like it... how it feels... it's so... dirty."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:19 am

I nodded. "I understand."

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:19 am

I smiled. "Good."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:23 am

I hugged him again.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:24 am

I hugged her back tightly. "Thank you."
((Go to the suggestions for the rp of the month and tell me which one you think I should use to put on the thing, Jaydinn. Please.))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:25 am

((Just did.))

"You're welcome."

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:26 am

((Do it again... please...))
I kissed her head. "Should we sit down?" I gestured to the couches.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:30 am

I nodded, pulling away, grabbing his hand and leading him to the couches.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:38 am

I sat beside her, still holding her hand.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:39 am

((I'mma get in bed. Night!))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:15 am

((Hello))

Sam: I grabbed Rayden's hand again before he freaked out more, "Ray you need to calm down," I whispered in his ear before turning back to Sky, "Lead the way."
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 48684

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:31 am

Laura: I was a bit distracted so I didn't notice him at first until I turned and saw him in the doorway, "Oh hello! Can I help you?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:39 am

Raph: "Yeah..." I thumbed over my shoulder. "It was getting a bit awkward in there... Mind if I stay in here?"
Sky: I waved them up, leading them to the meat room, where we hung all the meat I caught. "So... what's been going on with you, Sammie?"

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:41 am

Sam: "Nothing really I was really just kinda wandering when I was on my own. I was looking for a car and practicing with my knives and all that stuff." I didn't add how lonely I had been.
Laura: "Not at all."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:43 am

Sky: "And you were alone... Dang it... I'm sorry for not catching up with you."
Raph: I smiled and walked in, taking a seat at the table. "So you and Skyler are from Samantha's old group?"

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:45 am

Laura: "Yeah, we are."
Sam: "It's ok," I said then looked down so he couldn't see my eyes, "I was ok with being alone." That was a lie, but he already felt bad...
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:47 am

Sky: "NO, you weren't. You're my sister, Sam. I know you. And I shouldn't have left you..." I let out a breath.
Raph: "And you and Sky are..." I knit my fingers together.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:49 am

Laura: "Together? Yes."
Sam: "It's ok, I'm not mad at you. I'm guessing Jamie told you I left the group when you got back from hunting right?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:52 am

SKy: "No... No, she did not tell me that."
Raph: I nodded. "Usually I would have a bunch of questions for you, but... we are in your house... and we are asking to join your group... so, I'll just have to trust my gut..." I stood. "Sky seems like a good kid. A little on the quiet side."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum