Where we come from

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Where we come from

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:22 am

Sky: "Come on." I bagged her meat once she was done and handed it to her. "Let's go."
Raph: "I can't just ignore them."

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Writers Points : 13544

View user profile http://www.notofthenormality.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:25 am

Laura: "Try."
Sam: I nodded and walked downstairs Ray following.
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47137

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:28 am

Raph: I held up my bandaged arms. "I tried."
Sky: I got to the kitchen and set the meat on the counter. I kissed Laura on the cheek. "It's looking good." I unbagged the meat and started cooking it. I could sense a tension between Laura and the boy with the bandages...

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:31 am

Laura: "That isn't what I meant," I told Raphael then smiled slightly when Sky kissed my cheek, "That's good," I said taking the meat from Sky and cutting it up to add to the soup I was making.
Sam: I heard a knock on the door and jumped slightly in surprise, "Expecting anyone?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:32 am

Sky: "No." I pulled out a narcotic dart and stepped carefully to the door. I peeked through the eye-hole.
((Who's at the door?))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:33 am

((Yes! It sounds right on my violin even though it a piano song!!!))

Last edited by Maria Taylor on Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:33 am

((Kennedy... I honestly don't know how you manage to mis-spell that much... write?))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:34 am

((Random person they don't know, she saw smoke and decided to try asking for help her name will be Julia, she has blond hair and green eyes))

Sam: "Can I see?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:34 am

((I'm just gonna blame it on autocorrect))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:37 am

Sky: "No." I opened the door slightly, so the girl couldn't see my face. "Who are you, and why did you come here?" I asked before anything else.
((That wasn't auto-correct... auto-correct does not turn right into write...))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:39 am

Julia: "I-I'm J-Julia I saw smoke a-and was hoping you had s-some extra food."
Sam: I stepped back and crossed my arms I was older!
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:40 am

SKy: I ignored Sam's two-year-old tactics. "Do you have any weapons?" I didn't want to act hostile, but, you could never be too careful...

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:43 am

Julia: I nodded, "It isn't s-safe to not have w-weapons." It was kinda cold outside and I was shivering.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:44 am

"Come in." I opened the door wide. "Stop on this rug." I toed the rug right in the entry way.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:47 am

Julia: I nodded gratefully and stepped inside.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:49 am

"If you coiuld just put your weapons on this table..." I tapped a coffee table by the rug. "Dinner's cooking."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:50 am

I took my knife off my belt and set it on the table then pulled my back-up knife out and set it on the table too, I didn't like weapons so I carried as few as possible.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:53 am

I quickly searched her, then nodded. "Alright." I hung my hat on the coat hook. "Welcome to our camp. Make yourself at home, and we can discuss things over dinner. Hope you like venison." I went back into the kitchen to help Laura cook.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:54 am

I walked to the kitchen quietly I had run out of food a couple days ago and hadn't been able to find more, these people seemed nice.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:56 am

I helped Laura get spices and sprinkle them in the soup as she cooked. Once everything was in, I stood behind her and softly put my arms around her, watching her stir the soup.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:58 am

I leaned against the back wall not wanting to intrude.
Laura: I smiled and leaned back a little letting him support me.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:00 am

I kissed her head. "How'd you get so good at cooking?"
Raph: I sat down and eyed the girl. Sky was much better at taking people in than I was... he did have a house, though... I looked up at the ceiling. Laura was probably right... but... I sighed softly. I really didn't want her to be.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:02 am

"Practice."
Julia: I saw one guy look at me, and I got really shy all of a sudden so I sat down on the ground and hid my face.

Last edited by Maria Taylor on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:05 am

RAph: I thought over and over 'Don't do it. 'Don't do it. Don't do it. If you do, you won't die. Don't do it.'
Sky: "Mm." I stepped a bit closer to her. "It's so odd... how cooking is such an attractive thing to watch."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:07 am

Julia: I kept my face hidden letting my hair fall to the sides to hide a bit better.
Laura: I blushed lightly and tried to focus on what I was doing.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: