Where we come from

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Where we come from

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:10 am

Sky: I let out a breath and breathed in the scent of her hair. "Well, you're very good at it."
Raph: I sighed and gave up. I went and sat by the girl. "Hello."

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Writers Points : 13605

View user profile http://www.notofthenormality.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:12 am

Laura: "Thanks."
Julia: "Hi."
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47204

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:14 am

Raph: "My name's Raphael." I held out a hand.
SKy: I craned my neck and kissed the side of her head. "Looks like we're not going to be alone anymore."

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:16 am

Laura: I smiled and nodded, "Guess not."
Julia: I looked up and shook his hand, "Julia."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:17 am

Raph: "So, did you have a group, or have you been alone since the war ended?"

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:19 am

Julia: "I've been alone since the war ended."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:20 am

Raph: "Ah. Sounds tough..."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:21 am

"I'm alright I didn't run into anyone who would hurt me, so I'm ok."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:22 am

I nodded. "Well, if you'd like, our group is open for anyone who won't give us too much trouble."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:23 am

"That sounds nice, thank you." I pulled my knees to my chest and rested my chin on them.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:24 am

I smiled. "Welcome." She was pretty... shy... I didn't quite know what to make of her.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:27 am

I sighed as the smell of the soup filled the room I was hungry...
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:29 am

Sky: I took the ladel from her, letting her rest against me as I looked over her shoulder and stirred the soup. "Think it's about done?"

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:31 am

Laura: "Give it a few more minutes to make sure the meat his cooked."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:32 am

"Alright." I massaged her stomach slowly with the hand that was still holding her.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:35 am

I smiled and closed my eyes.
Julia: I heard my stomach growl and groaned a little I had been trying to hide how hungry I was, but that wasn't working.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:36 am

Raph: I glanced over at Julia when her stomach growled. I chuckled. "I feel your pain. Being a scavenger for nine months sucks."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:39 am

I nodded, "Yes, it does."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:40 am

((Alright, what happened?))

"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41702

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:44 am

((Your character wasn't disturbed I don't think so anyway...))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:44 am

I leaned backl against the wall. The food smelled so good...
((Sky and Laura are making dinner in the kitchen, and Sam, Raph and the new girl are in there, too. Dunkan and Tea are still in the family room.))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:46 am

((Alright, last post, pg 68.))

I sighed, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41702

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:47 am

"I ran out of food a couple days ago," I said quietly.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:48 am

Dunkan: I rested my head on hers. "Dinner will be ready soon..."
Raph: "Ah. Why didn't you break into a convenience store?"

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:49 am

"I couldn't find one."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile