Where we come from

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Where we come from

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:51 pm

I nodded and followed watching Jade obediently follow Rayden and Sam while occasionally growling at the other girl.
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47079

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:53 pm

SKy: We reached the house and I opened the door, setting Jamie on the couch. I got duct tape and set her in a chair, taping her securely. "When she wakes up," I looked at Rayden, "I want you out of the room. I would let you stay, but we can't risk it."

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Writers Points : 13488

View user profile http://www.notofthenormality.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:54 pm

I blushed, looking away.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41576

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:58 pm

Dunkan: I kissed her cheek, then let go of her. "Let's see what's going on." I got up.

"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:58 pm

I nodded, standing up as well.

"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:00 pm

Laura: "What happened?" I asked walking into the room then froze, "What is she doing here?!"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:01 pm

SKy: "Laura, it's alright." I gestured to the duct tape. "She's secure." ((Also; he made sure it was Jamie he duct taped, so Sam is the one who isn't duct taped.))
Dunkan: I walked in and got a bit stiff. "So we decided to bring the trash in?"

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:02 pm

"What the heck is going on?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm

Laura: I nodded slightly and looked at Sam, "Accidentally hit her the first shot?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:04 pm

SKy: "I aimed over her... I guess Jamie was faster."
Raph: I looked to Dunk and Tea. "Jamie got the jump on Sam. Luckily we stopped her."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:06 pm

Sam: I heard voices and started to stir.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:07 pm

I looked at Raph. "Why can't I take care of her? She's mine and Sams problem." I said pulling out my swithblade

"Oui Oui Monami, Ja'mapelle Lafayette" ~Lafayette
"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

Writers Points : 3591

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:08 pm

((He's holding Sam no switchblade))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:09 pm

(( He's holding her with one arm now, her feet on the ground but he's holding her up but okay))

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:10 pm

RAph: "No." I put my hand over the blade. "We won't be violent." Sky nodded. "NO one's gettinf hurt here. And she's my sister, so she's my problem, too."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:10 pm

((Oki))
I heard Ray and slowly opened my eyes the. Hugged him so he couldn't use his knife.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:12 pm

"Is everyone okay, though?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:13 pm

SKy: "Ray, please. Go. We can't take any chances. We'll deal with her the right way. I promise."
Raph: "Yeah. Everyone's okay."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:13 pm

"Atleast let me stay in the room..." I said putting the blade away. I felt Sam's hug so I set her against the wall and sat her up sitting next to her
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:14 pm

I leaned my head on his shoulder, "At least they followed me," I mumbled.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:15 pm

Sky: "You can stay. You make a move and you'll be tranqed, though. Got it?"

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:15 pm

"What should I do?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:15 pm

"Fine." I mumbled

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:16 pm

Dunkan: "Come over here and listen." I sat her down on the couch nest to Jamie, sitting next to her.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:19 pm

I sat down next to Dunkan.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down