Where we come from

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Where we come from

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:20 pm

((Regan Fyre?))
I closed my eyes tightly when I saw Jamie start to wake up.
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47146

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:21 pm

Sky:  I had decided to get a lamp and shine it in her face just to annoy and confuse her. I stood behind the lamp with Raphael so she couldn't see us. "Hello, Jamie."

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Writers Points : 13550

View user profile http://www.notofthenormality.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:24 pm

Jamie: "Really Sky," I muttered while my eyes adjusted, "The stupid lamp thing again?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:25 pm

I grinned. ((Your eyes don't adjust to having bright light shone directly into them...))
"Yeah... So, you wanna tell me what you're doing here?"

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:27 pm

((They can it just takes time they haven't adjusted yet they're adjusting))

"Testing you duh. Can I leave now?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:27 pm

(( well when you look away from it you can adjust.))
My anger was filling up inside just hearing her voice.

"Oui Oui Monami, Ja'mapelle Lafayette" ~Lafayette
"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

Writers Points : 3653

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:29 pm

((NOt if it's as bright as the lamp... that would take a very long time... days... maybe years.... so... technically they can't.))

"Why would I Let you leave? YOu'll just come back. And why test us? We're just as skilled as you, and you know you can't break a single one of us."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:29 pm

Sam: I squeezed his hand gently and whispered in his ear, "Calm down."
((Let's just say she looked away))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:30 pm

Jamie: "I'm not gonna let my sister hang out with a bunch of people she doesn't know without testing them at least a little. I didn't hurt anyone sheesh."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:31 pm

I stepped in front of the lamp, blocking it so she coiuld look at me. "Yeah, it kinda did. Those tranqs make it hard to do anyting for a couple days."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:33 pm

Jamie: "You guys shot it in the first place."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:33 pm

I clenched my fists, squeezing her hand tightly not noticing because of anger

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:34 pm

Sam: I turned his head with my other hand so he was looking at me and kissed him once gently and quickly, "I'm fine."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:34 pm

"Because you tired to capture Sam." I stepped closer. "I am your brother... I find it interesting you decide to test me, who you know would do anything to protect your sister, whom you hate with every fiber of your being."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:35 pm

"Don't look at me, I haven't done anything to you."

"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41641

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:36 pm

Jamie: "I wasn't testing you."
((She actually does care about Sam, but would never admit that to anyone))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:37 pm

((He knows that, he's just saying what he's suppose to beleive... it makes sense, but I can't explain it.))
"Why test a boy who already whipped your butt?"

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:38 pm

"This was a different kind of test."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:39 pm

"Oh? Waht kind of test?"

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:41 pm

I pushed Sam away angrily. I wanted to go after Jamie for messing with me but I would be tossed away by sky.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:42 pm

Raph: I went and sat by Ray. "You sure you can handle yourself?"

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:42 pm

"That's a secret."
Sam: I hid my hurt expression and watched Jamie.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:44 pm

SKy: I moved closer, grabbing the back of the chair. "So you got your sister shot to test a boy you know is capable and will take care of said sister for no apparent reason?"

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:44 pm

"I'm fine." I said sternly clenching my teeth. I rolled up my sleeve and pulled out my switch blade and pressed it against my skin

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:46 pm

"Sure lets go with that."
Sam: I carefully took the blade in a way that made it so he wouldn't accidentally cut me and closed it then put it in my pocket.

Last edited by Samantha Summers on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: