Where we come from

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Where we come from

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:47 pm

Sky: I sighed. "That is the exact situation here."

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Writers Points : 13550

View user profile http://www.notofthenormality.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:48 pm

"Right."
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47146

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:48 pm

"Give it back Sam!" I said sternly trying not to make a scene.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Oui Oui Monami, Ja'mapelle Lafayette" ~Lafayette
"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

Writers Points : 3653

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:49 pm

Sky: I sighed. "Just wondering, I klnow it's not gonna happen; are you erady to say sorry?"
Raph: I gave Ray a stern look. "NOw is neither the time nor place for knives."

"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:50 pm

"Sorry for what? I'm not here to apologize for anything."
Sam: I shook my head then rested my forehead on my knees.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:51 pm

"So, what the heck is going on?" I asked Dunkan.

"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41641

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:52 pm

I turned to him and gave him a glare with my one eye. "But its my lucky switchblade! It never comes out of my sight!"

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:53 pm

SKy: "Just here to test us..." I sighed. She sure was testing me. My patience. "We're not going to let you go, you know."
Dunkan: "Uh... RAph said; Jamie attacked and we knocked her out, and we're interrogating."
Raph: "I meant for cutting yourself. Not now."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:54 pm

Sam: "It's just in my pocket, relax."
Jamie: "You and I both know this isn't the first time I've been in and gotten out of this kind of situation."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:54 pm

I nodded.

"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41641

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:55 pm

Sky: "This is the first time I've had you tied up. I took every last weapon you had on you. Even the ones you didn't think I knew about. I know your every last trick. YOu can't get out unless we get sloppy."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:55 pm

I growled at him. Then back Jamie. I looked at Raph again. "Its either the blade or Jamie." I said putting my hoodie on

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:57 pm

Jamie: "Ooh goodie these ones are my favorite."
Sam: "I have your knife not him."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:58 pm

Sky: "You've never been in a situation like this." I sighed. "We'll probalby let you go anyway, just because if today showed anything, you can't get to us."
Raph: "Just... give him the knife... make sure he doesn't cut."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:00 pm

I held my hand for the knife. I looked sternly at Sam

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:01 pm

Sam: I sighed and gave him back his knife.
Jamie: "Cool."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:01 pm

SKy: "Just... please... leave us alone... it's easier for you and for us."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:02 pm

(Add this)
Sam: "Don't you dare cut yourself Rayden Wire," I told him sternly I very rarely used his full name.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:02 pm

Jamie: "I will once I'm finished."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:04 pm

I pulled out a dart. "I've never used this dart on you before. It's a completely different formula from the others, which means you have zero immunity to it. You do not want me to stab you with this dart. If you don't leave us alone, I will use it."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:07 pm

"Oh no I'm so scared."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:08 pm

I chuckled. "After you get shot by one once you'll understand."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:09 pm

I shook my head slightly I already knew that if it caused pain he would back down at the last second.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:10 pm

I grabbed my blade and got up and walked out of the room and went into the restroom. I looked at myself in the mirror for a while and I leaned against the sink. I walked out and ran outside to the nearest garbage can and then took my mask off and puked. When I was done I took deep breathes and spit often. Ileaned up against the wall and slowly fell down taking out my switchblade. I slowly made three cuts in my arm trying not to yell.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:11 pm

Sam: I had followed him silently and took the blade again, "No."
Annabeth Chase
writer