Where we come from

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: Where we come from

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:23 pm

((Maybe she can just hear what's going on!))

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, you will be found." -Ben Platt
"Our love is God." -JD
"All your peers are just so incomplete. You can't see it, but they're all in pain. Their operating system's obsolete, so let's complete the chains and get inside their brains. Let's save the pitiful children." -The SQUIP
"You don't have to be smart to be smart." -Nathan Jenkins
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 44467

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:24 pm

((Guys Sam's got this it isn't the first time she's calmed him down))
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 49539

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:24 pm

((Brb food. And I honestly don't care if someone ends up killing Rayden.))
I swung a fist at him and repeatedly hit him. I pushed him to the side.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Oui Oui Monami, Ja'mapelle Lafayette" ~Lafayette
"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

Writers Points : 4069

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:25 pm

I grabbed him again and tranqed him. "This kid..." I sighed.
((We can't kill him. I won't approve it.))

"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Writers Points : 13951

View user profile http://www.notofthenormality.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:27 pm

"She did more than I thought..." I whispered trailing off as I walked closer.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:28 pm

"I'm not surprised."

"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:28 pm

"I'm not surprised."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:30 pm

I silently searched him for weapons and took them all, "He wasn't like this before," I mumbled tears in my eyes.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:31 pm

I sighed. "I'm sorry."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:32 pm

"I-It isn't your fault, I just need to figure out how to undo what she did."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:33 pm

I rubbed the back of my neck. "I changed when I got my brother back... It just took some time... So don't give up on him... be patient, though."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:34 pm

I heard what was going on outside. I looked back at Jamie. What did she have against her twin?

"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, you will be found." -Ben Platt
"Our love is God." -JD
"All your peers are just so incomplete. You can't see it, but they're all in pain. Their operating system's obsolete, so let's complete the chains and get inside their brains. Let's save the pitiful children." -The SQUIP
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:35 pm

Jamie: I gave her a look that said I'll tell you if you untape my mouth.
Sam: "That means you guys have to be patient too..."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:36 pm

SKy: I sat beside her. "Don't pay attention to her. All she'll do is lie."
Raph: "Yes... yes, we do."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:36 pm

((You're needed on small Jaydinn))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:38 pm

I wasnt going to fall for her tricks. She doesn't know me. She doesn't know what I'm capable of.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:38 pm

Sam: "Will you?"
Jamie: I looked at him as if saying 'You don't know that.'
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:39 pm

SKy: I gave her a glare saying 'I've learned not to risk it.'
Raph: "I... I'll try... I won't take any big risks, though. I won't let him hurt anyone."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:41 pm

Sam: "I won't either, I just need you guys to trust me."
Jamie: I sighed quietly it was worth a shot.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:42 pm

RAph: I nodded. "I trust you. I don't trust him, though."
SKy: I sat down again.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:44 pm

Sam: "Believe it or not I can handle him."
Jamie: I started working on the tape again.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:45 pm

SKy: "I'm still watching you." I held up the tape.
RAph: "I'll beleive it when I've learned you can."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:47 pm

I leaned back a bit, never taking my eyes off of her.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:48 pm

Sam: "I can't prove it if you keep doing it for me."
Jaime: I rolled my eyes again.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:51 pm

Raph: I sighed. "Fine... if you're gonna handle him, do it quick, though."
SKy: I sighed. "I think you're ready to go." I untaped her legs and arms and took her outside. Rayden was luckily unconscious. "Get out of here." I pushed her. "Try and come back and you won't be able to get in." I helped Raph lift Ray inside, shutting the door after Sam came through.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum