Where we come from

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Where we come from

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:52 pm

I couldn't help but wonder what she was thinking about. Ways to manipulate me? Ideas on how to bust out? Either way, I was prepared for pretty much everything.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41642

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:52 pm

((She's gone now...))

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Writers Points : 13551

View user profile http://www.notofthenormality.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:54 pm

Sam: "I will." ((I just can't always type fast enough....))
Jamie: I carefully pulled the tape off my mouth and walked away, they didn't understand.
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47147

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:54 pm

((I realized that now...))

"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:55 pm

((She could still be wondering that))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:17 pm

((Wait, so what just happened to this one?))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:18 pm

((Jamie's gone and everyone else is inside.))

"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:19 pm

((Jamie probably won't be gone for long...))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:19 pm

((I mean, why did we stop suddenly?))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:20 pm

((I posted last...))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:20 pm

((She can't get inside. There are hidden turrets that are activated by the sensors and cameras, and they will know if the alarms are ever tripped.))
((It's boring now... I'm too lazy to post on it.))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:24 pm

((Where's Dunkan?))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:24 pm

((In the room.))
Dunkan: I sighed. "That was fun."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:26 pm

I nodded. "Sure was."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:27 pm

I sighed and put my arm around her. "NOw what?"

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:29 pm

"I have one idea..."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:30 pm

"Alright."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:44 pm

"Do you trust me?"

((Sorry, distracted by Ninjago.))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:45 pm

Dunkan: "Of course."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:46 pm

I smiled. "Massage?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:50 pm

I grinned. "Heck yeah. Let's find a room..." I took her hand and led her up the stairs.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:54 pm

((NYAAAAAA!!!!!))

I grinned, eagerly following.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:55 pm

I found and empty room with a twin bed in it. "In here." I waved her in.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:58 pm

I walked in, looking around.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:59 pm

"What do you think?"

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: