small rp.

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: small rp.

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:36 pm

"Why do they call it revolution?"

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41606

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:15 pm

"I don't know... I looked back farther."
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47109

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:38 pm

I nodded, flipping through the pages quickly.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:56 pm

"It looks like their society started a lot like ours did..."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:21 pm

I nodded.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:22 pm

"then they had an age of equality until the women thought they could run things better."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:25 pm

"Sounds familiar."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:27 pm

"Was it the same in your book?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:30 pm

"Yeah."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:42 am

I nodded slightly and tried to figure out what could've happened on the ripped out pages.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:59 am

I looked at some other books.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:38 am

"I don't get it. Why rip out the same pages in every book? There aren't even any good context clues as to what was on the pages..."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:42 am

"Maybe something in those pages is important. Maybe someone didn't want us seeing them."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:44 am

"They're missing in between when the men were in charge and the age of equality, and the equality area and the women taking over."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:52 am

"Yeah. But, think about it. Someone had to have put these books here. But, if it was so secret, and if it was mainly people who supported the inequality, then why did they rip the pages out of the only people who would see them were the people they wouldn't mind seeing them? The answer is simple. They knew we were coming."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:54 am

I nodded slightly, "those pages probably told how they got equality in the first place and how they got rid of it again."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:57 am

I nodded. "If I had the objects I need, I could be able to tell when someone else last touched this book, but since I don't, I'll have to guesstimate. How long to you think the passage that got us here is?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:59 am

"I'm not sure... Maybe a fourth of a mile-ish?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:03 am

"How long did it take us to walk it?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:05 am

"Maybe five-ten minutes?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:10 am

"Then there's no way all the important pages of these books could have been torn out. There's bound to be a book that has what we're looking for."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:11 am

"Unless they pulled them out as soon as we got to this kingdom..."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:18 am

"Yes, but how would they know about what we think of the inequality?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:21 am

"After my speech yesterday... They would've known and could've come and ripped them out."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:34 am

"Good point. But, it can't hurt to look."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down