City in the Sky

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: City in the Sky

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:55 pm

I went back to the movie."

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41670

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:59 pm

I closed my eyes again, it was getting really late.
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47172

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:01 pm

I gave a yawn.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:02 pm

"I'm tired," I mumbled.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:04 pm

"Me too. Bed?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:05 pm

I nodded and turned off the movie then wrapped the earbuds around my phone.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:07 pm

I yawned and stretched out before slowly turning onto my side towards her.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:09 pm

I moved a bit closer to him and closed my eyes again.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:10 pm

I kissed her head and draped my arm around her.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:12 pm

I smiled as the feeling of being protected came back and I fell asleep.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:12 pm

I scooted closer to her and fell asleep.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:15 pm

I woke up the next day only to find his brothers staring at us, now that's a bit embarrassing...
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:16 pm

I woke up to find my nose buried in her hair. It was nice until I realized my brothers were here. I yelped and pulled away.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:18 pm

"Umm hey guys," I said awkwardly.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:10 am

"Hey, Mads," Alex said. "Did you spend the night here?" Justin asked.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:46 am

"Umm... Yes?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:18 pm

"Why?" Asked Alex, walking over to my bed.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:20 pm

"It was dark, and I didn't want to bug you guys."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:22 pm

"Wouldn't have been trouble," Justin said. "Anything to look out for our baby bro's girlfriend, as far as I know, you're part of the family now," Alex said, placing his hand on my foot absent-mindedly.
Unfortunately for me, it was the foot that got shot.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:24 pm

"Thanks guys. Oh Alex that's his injured foot..."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:26 pm

I was holding back a yell. Alex quickly realized his mistake. "Sorry!" He said, taking his hand off. "You idiot, why would you even touch his foot!" Justin said.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:28 pm

"Justin it's fine, calm down. Pain meds now Tristian?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:33 pm

"Yep." I gritted my teeth.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:34 pm

I nodded and pushed the button.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:36 pm

"What kind of meds?" Alex asked.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down