MARCH!?! Okay then...

Page 1 of 37 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MARCH!?! Okay then...

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:21 pm

"Because, dear sister, we are going to Britain." I said, but no British accent. "We're gonna be American tourist to the public," I signed.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41610

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MARCH!?! Okay then...

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:28 pm

"Right."
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47113

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:40 pm

I smiled and handed her her ticket. "Come." I lead her to our gate.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:41 pm

I kept following.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:43 pm

We made it to our flight, just in time, just as planned.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:44 pm

I sat down in my seat and looked out the window.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto on Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:49 pm

"Who's against me?" I asked
She gave me their whereabouts. "747 from the US to our same destination."
"Who, Amy, Who?!" I stressed.
"Not permitted to say. You'll see."
awkward.pluto
Admin

Writers Points : 7755

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:24 pm

I sat down as well. I was cool on the outside, but on the inside, I felt like I could run 20 miles from joy!

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:25 pm

"I haven't really flown before..."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:27 pm

I looked at her. "I figured."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:31 pm

"Yeah..."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:40 pm

I looked around. I was getting this uneasy feeling for some reason. Oh, there was a reason, now let's see if I can smoke them out.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:47 pm

'What's wrong?' I asked mentally, 'Something's up, but I'm not the best at field stuff...'
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:00 pm

'Spy on the plane, I suspect. Feeding information somehow. I'm going to the bathroom, let me know if anyone follows me or glances at you." I stood up and walked to the back of the plane.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:22 pm

I nodded slightly.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:26 pm

I gavea fake cough to attract add minimal attention as possible. I glanced around and saw one person. One person with lingering eyes on me, only for a split second.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:28 pm

I noticed someone watching Christine for just a little to long and kept an eye on them without full on staring at them.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:34 pm

"You see them, too?" I thought, hoping she heard.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:34 pm

'Yeah, I do,' I thought back.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:40 pm

I walked into the bathroom abd closed the door. I leaned against it, letting out a sigh.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:42 pm

What would I tell the agent to do if I was on the other side? I would tell them to keep calm and act casual.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:48 pm

I closed my eyes. Why were these flashbacks happening? I felt so, so cold.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:48 pm

'Christine, think about something or somewhere warm.'
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:54 pm

I gave a nod to none. I tried, but the cold kept coming back, the sound of water, the noise of ice breaking.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:57 pm

'Close your eyes and picture what I'm saying. You're at the beach laying on the warm sand with the heat of the hot sun beating down on you. The sky is a clear blue and there are some birds flying around. Can you see it?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 37 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top