MARCH!?! Okay then...

Page 5 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MARCH!?! Okay then...

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:28 pm

I put my arm around her in a comforting way to anyone else it would just look like a girl comforting her sister, and honestly that's how it felt.
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47172

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:31 pm

I didn't look at her. I was still shaken up and admittedly, it felt humiliating. I was the third most dangerous person in the world. Yet, I flinched whenever I heard glass break, and I was terrified of the dark and cold.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41670

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:32 pm

'No one's fearless.'
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:33 pm

I didn't respond.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:36 pm

'And it's ok to be afraid. You're number three because you face your fears. You don't let them consume you. You still do your job no matter what.'
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:40 pm

I nodded. "But, I failed that mission. It was marked as a fail. My boss... He never lets me live it down. He always reminds me, 'that failed North Pole mission.' Or, 'That wasted time I had to send a squad to rescue you because you didn't train yourself like I told you to.'"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:41 pm

"You're boss has never been in the field has he."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:42 pm

"Oh, he has. I've only heard stories about his time."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:45 pm

"Well then he should know better. Everyone has a bad day."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:46 pm

"Except him! He's never failed a single mission in his... twenty years working for the government."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:53 pm

"I don't believe it for a second."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:54 pm

"Oh, I went through his mission logs. They're all legit, and they all show no failure. Trust me, he's done it."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:57 pm

"I'm still not buying it."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:58 pm

"Alright."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:01 am

"I'll check later."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:02 am

I nodded and leaned back a bit.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:04 am

I went quiet and leaned back too.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:05 am

I still took deep breaths. I'm not sure I trusted myself to go to sleep.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:54 am

"Do you want something to help you sleep?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:02 am

"No, I don't trust my dreams."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:19 am

"Let me rephrase that. Do you want something to help you sleep dreamlessly?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:24 am

"Depends what it is."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:25 am

"Well I could do something mentally to block the dreams or find something in my bag..."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:26 am

"Alright. Try it."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:34 am

"The mental thing? Or finding something in my bag?"
Annabeth Chase