MARCH!?! Okay then...

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MARCH!?! Okay then...

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:12 am

I nodded. "Weird..."

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41612

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto on Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:51 pm

((Sorry, *Decided, not decoded.))
"Yeah but I'm not really the one in charge, or else, I wouldn't be here."
awkward.pluto
Admin

Writers Points : 7757

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:01 pm

I nodded. "Do you know what this place is?"

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto on Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:31 pm

"Your house, right?"
awkward.pluto
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:47 pm

"Not just any one of my house, I've lived in millions, some not even having a/c's. This house is special. It's the last house I saw my family whole, and the last time I ever will."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto on Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:19 pm

That took my breath away for a moment; That's hard to imagine. I wonder what it would be like going back to my house in Japan. 
((NIght! I have a big swim meet tomorrow, I'm so excited!))
awkward.pluto
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:23 pm

"I'm letting you know that now, because if you have anyone following you, ready to attack this place, I'll attack first. And I assure you, I. Will. Win."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto on Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:06 pm

"Nope, no attacking. We're trying to get you to work with us, attacking would be a bad plan."
awkward.pluto
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:08 pm

"No kidding. Third most dangerous, and first most smartest. You have no idea what you picked on."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto on Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:16 pm

"Exactly why we really need your help."
awkward.pluto
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:17 pm

"With what? Stealing something?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto on Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:24 am

"Well, We are hoping we can actually borrow it. We really don't want to steal it unless we absolutely have to."
awkward.pluto
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:20 am

"Uh huh, borrowing... who exactly are you borrowing this object from?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto on Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:30 am

"We're not sure who is in possession of it, which is why we need your help and knowledge."
awkward.pluto
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:16 am

"It depends on what the item is, and what you'll do with it."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto on Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:37 pm

"The item is a formula, and we'll use it to continue creating the cure my parents were working on." I explained.
awkward.pluto
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:40 pm

"Cure for what?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto on Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:21 am

((Were they working on the cure to everything in Nothing Left To Say?))
awkward.pluto
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:49 am

((Yeah))
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47115

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:28 pm

((Yep.))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto on Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:59 am

((Man, my phone has had technological difficulties...))
"Well, It's a cure for.. everything."
awkward.pluto
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:32 am

"Everything? How is that possible?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:56 pm

"Sounds like something that would backfire."
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47115

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:16 pm

"Yeah, I think so too."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto on Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:14 pm

"Well, My parents were always really busy so, I don't know how it worked, really but, They were more busy before they..." I paused for a moment, How do I react to the information Anna learned? Anna was too natural, it was going to take awhile to revert back to normal. "Before they died, they got busier, like they were on the verge of something big. They believed in it, for sure, so, I have hope."
awkward.pluto
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top