MARCH!?! Okay then...

Page 35 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MARCH!?! Okay then...

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:44 pm

I chewed my tongue a bit. "Too good to be true," I said, standing up.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41614

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:08 pm

"Sounds like the start of a horror film."
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47116

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:43 am

I nodded. "I'll be going now, I might think about thinking bout your offer."

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto on Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:12 pm

"I guess I might as well thank you, then. At least for the possibility. And your time."
awkward.pluto
Admin

Writers Points : 7758

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:14 pm

"You're welcome. Let it not be said I'm not fair. Now that that's said..." I walked over to the wall and supported myself against it while I got on one foot. I tugged my shoe off and got a key out. I put the shoe back on and walked over to unlock Anna from her cell.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto on Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:20 pm

I got kinda excited when I saw her pull the key out but, I tried not to show it. I didn't know if I should be really grateful or if I should act like it's no big deal
awkward.pluto
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:48 pm

"Feel lucky this isn't the middle ages. But, don't come back here ever. Unless you've got important information. Or chips," I added, unlocking her cell.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto on Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:58 pm

"Well, Thanks again." I said, Walking out. "I probably won't come back ever although, I do like chips and that might be a good excuse to get them to let me get some..." I trailed off, looking around. "How do I get out?"
awkward.pluto
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:59 pm

"Follow me," I said before turning around and walking towards the stairs.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:17 pm

I decided to act like a child and sprinted up the stairs then yelled, "I win!" At the top.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:19 pm

I rolled my eyes visibly when I reached the top.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:21 pm

I crossed my arms and fake pouted, "Meanie."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:25 pm

I smiled and opened the trapdoor to the shed.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:31 pm

"I've decided that I don't really have a biological family. My family are the people who deserve that title, the people who have been there for me." I climbed out the trapdoor.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:34 pm

"Fun," I said, climbing out and helping Anna out.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:36 pm

"I guess they're still my biological family, but I'm not considering them family."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:37 pm

"I know."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:39 pm

I nodded a bit.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:40 pm

"So, what now?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:43 pm

I shrugged a bit, "Good question sis."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:44 pm

"I gotta untrap the house a bit."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:47 pm

"Want help?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:48 pm

"Yeah, thanks."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:55 pm

"What am I undoing?" I concentrated and found all the traps.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:57 pm

"The ones in the pictures and furniture, everything else stays."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down