Something musical?

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Something musical?

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:15 pm

I pulled my jacket around me. I hope this doesn't ruin my flannel.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41576

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:18 pm

"You manage to get your hands on holy water and you decide to spray me with it all the time!?"
"Hey better safe then sorry," he said shrugging.
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47079

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:23 pm

"I'm wearing flannel!"

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:25 pm

"In my defense you jumped in front of Lil," he told her.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:26 pm

I frowned at him.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:27 pm

Mason POV:

"What?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:29 pm

"My favorite flannel, not so easy to forgive."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:31 pm

"It'll be fine."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:34 pm

I turned to Lilly. "Tus hermano no compasiĆ³n."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:36 pm

I didn't get it, but Lilly laughed then winced which immediately put me in over protective brother mode, "Lil! Are you ok?!"
"Yeah Mas, I'm fine it's just that laughing hurts," she explained. I nodded slightly and calmed down.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:37 pm

I shrugged. I was glad she understood.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:43 pm

Lilly:
"I started taking Spanish last year, I know some."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:44 pm

"My mama and papa always switches between Spanish and English at it. I naturally learned both."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:45 pm

"Like Leo?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:49 pm

"Yep!"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:49 pm

"Nice!"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:51 pm

"Yeah. No fire, though."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:53 pm

"Darn."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:54 pm

I shrugged.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:56 pm

I forced myself not to laugh.
"Well I gotta go sis otherwise I'm gonna be late for work, see you later," Mason said splashing me one more time before he left.
"Bye!" I called after him.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:02 pm

I looked at where he left.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:06 pm

"Well now you've met my brother."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:07 pm

"He's interesting."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:11 pm

"Yeah."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:11 pm

"Is he into music?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down