TUMBLR ACADEMY

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TUMBLR ACADEMY

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon May 09, 2016 8:33 pm

I went over to one of the beds. "I know it's a step down from a cabin in Camp Half-Blood."

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41702

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon May 09, 2016 8:36 pm

"It's totally fine, it's peaceful."
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47204

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon May 09, 2016 8:39 pm

I smiled softly and got into my bed. "Do not let anyone here know you are a demigod, a daughter of Athena, much less. They will challenge you."

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon May 09, 2016 8:42 pm

"Why will they challenge me?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon May 09, 2016 8:45 pm

"To see if you really are a half god."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon May 09, 2016 8:49 pm

"Bleh."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon May 09, 2016 8:50 pm

I shrugged. "I'm sorry."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon May 09, 2016 8:51 pm

"How would they challenge me?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon May 09, 2016 8:53 pm

"Fighting, mostly. With swords, to the death."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon May 09, 2016 8:56 pm

"Fun... I'm better with a knife though..."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon May 09, 2016 8:57 pm

"I figured as much. I, however, relish my sword and the bravery it represents."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon May 09, 2016 8:59 pm

"I can fight with a sword, but yeah."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon May 09, 2016 9:01 pm

I nodded. "I get the feeling you can turn anything into a weapon if you try hard enough."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon May 09, 2016 9:02 pm

"Eh, that's true."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon May 09, 2016 9:02 pm

I laid down and closed my eyes. "Goodnight."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon May 09, 2016 9:04 pm

"Night." I laid down and curled up under my blankets.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon May 09, 2016 9:04 pm

I fell asleep.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon May 09, 2016 9:05 pm

I fell asleep too.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon May 09, 2016 9:06 pm

I woke up when I heard the roosters of the farm nearby.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon May 09, 2016 9:08 pm

I woke up and looked around, tense until I remembered where I was.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon May 09, 2016 9:09 pm

I sat up in my bed and rubbed my eyes.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon May 09, 2016 9:11 pm

"Morning."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon May 09, 2016 9:12 pm

"Good morning."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon May 09, 2016 9:13 pm

I rubbed my eyes a little, "Can I go for a run?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon May 09, 2016 9:14 pm

I chuckled. "Good luck, seeing as there are virtually no roads, but there are paths."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down