Nothing Left to Say

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nothing Left to Say

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:49 am

I quickly got everyone to stop freaking out.
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47079

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:50 am

I sat up and remembered what happened. Oh yeah... Natalie wasn't here, so she must have woken up. I got out of bed and left the room.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41576

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:52 am

I rubbed my eyes a bit and made some food for everyone.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:53 am

I looked around. I saw Sam and Dean, but I didn't stop. I walked into the kitchen.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:56 am

I glanced up and waved a little, then I kept cooking.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:57 am

I gave a small wave back, smiling a bit.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:00 am

I had decided to make pancakes because they were easy and there were a lot of people, "Hey could you do me a favor?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:03 am

"Uh... Sure!"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:09 am

"There's a chicken coup out back, I got a couple eggs for the pancakes, but can you get the rest for me please?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:13 am

I nodded. "Sure, but will I be attacked by chickens?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:16 am

I shrugged, "No idea, there's a box on the back, just open the top and you can get the eggs."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:19 am

I nodded. "Got it." I kissed her cheek before walking out.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:22 am

I smiled and finished making the pancakes.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:29 am

I saw the coop. I did get the eggs in the end, but it was really a blur of feathers and angry clucking, and long story short, I don't think I'll be collecting eggs again soon.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:32 am

I covered my mouth with my hand to stifle my laughter while I watched out the window.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:36 am

I got into the house as fast as I could the second I got the job done. I closed the door and leaned against it, breathing deeply.
I looked at Natlie and said, "I don't think chickens like me."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:40 am

"I don't think so either." I took the eggs and started making scrambled eggs.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:44 am

I shrugged and shook the feathers out of my hair and brushed them off my jacket.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:46 am

I laughed a bit.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:51 am

"So, any other task I can succeed, but ultimately hate in the end?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:55 am

"Not at the moment."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:57 am

I nodded and sat down.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:21 pm

I finished making breakfast and called everyone in to eat.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:19 pm

I took off my jacket so I wouldn't get feathers in my food.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:24 pm

I handed out food to make sure everyone got some, then let them all take whatever they wanted from the left overs.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top