Where we come from

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Where we come from

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:24 pm

I walked over to my medicine stash while Sam found a place to sleep.
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47137

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:39 pm

I closed my eyes and crossed my arm over my chest before relaxing.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41635

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:03 am

I handed her some pain killers and a bottle of water.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:29 am

I nodded in thanks and sat up. I twisted the cap off of my water bottle before popping the pills. I quickly swallowed and drank.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:51 pm

I nodded.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:52 pm

I closed my eyes and started to drift off.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:49 am

I checked on Sam for a second, then walked to another room.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:13 pm

I fell asleep, kinda tense, but I always was, I guess.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:33 pm

I sighed softly and laid down.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:27 pm

I didn't have really good dreams, which I anticipated, I never have the best of dreams anymore.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:56 pm

I fell asleep.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:49 pm

((Timeskip))

I shot up when what I was assuming morning came. It was vaguely brighter, but I assume it was earlier since the twins were still sleeping. I just woke up from a nightmare, and I was too wide awake from it.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:24 pm

Jamie: I heard movement and immediately woke up.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:38 am

I looked around when I heard someone else shifting. In the dark, I couldn't really tell which twin was which, so I was just going to have to roll with it. "Morning," I whispered.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:16 pm

"Why are you up?" I asked her quietly, not wanting to wake Sam up.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:34 pm

"Nightmare. Too awake to sleep now." I took a swig of my water. "You?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:56 pm

"Heard you, thought it might be an intruder. I haven't had other people here for a while. So, what's going on with Sam and Rayden? I would love an update on everything I missed."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:50 am

I shrugged. "I don't know, I don't keep up with others. They don't really talk to me, I am a semi-loner."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:58 pm

"Hmm..."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:09 pm

"I guess they're in a relationship, but me? Not so much."

((So, are we just going to have his characters never having been existing or...?))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:52 pm

((Sure))

I nodded a bit, "yeah I'm not in one either, apparently I'm 'scary' and 'off putting' oh well."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:54 pm

I smirked a bit. "Why do we have so much in common?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down