Where we come from

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Re: Where we come from

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:04 am

Autumn: I carefully pushed the shotgun away, then hugged my dad.
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47760

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:54 am

James: I set the gun down and held her close.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 42260

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:34 pm

I sniffled a little and stayed close.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:15 pm

I opened my arms for Aiden, dropping my cane. I held them both close. "I missed you two so much," I whispered. "I thought you were dead."

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:59 pm

I stayed close and heard my mom coming.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:08 pm

I pulled away a bit and looked at Emily. "They came home," I told her.
Aiden: I gently pulled from my dad and walked over to my mom.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:12 pm

Em: I pulled Aiden into a tight hug.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:34 am

Aiden: I hugged her back just as tight. "I'm sorry it took so long," I whispered.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:35 pm

“I’m just glad you two are safe.”
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:37 pm

Aiden: I pulled away. I had grown to be a head taller than my mom. This was so weird.
James: I pulled away from Autumn and grabbed my cane. Then I saw the three girls on the porch. "Uh..."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:39 pm

I looked at Aiden for an explanation and pulled Autumn into a hug.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:15 pm

Aiden: "Uh, Mom, Dad. Meet Tea, Samantha, and Jamie. They helped us get here from Seatlle."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:22 pm

I nodded and thanked them, Jamie said it was no problem and they were happy to help.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:24 pm

"Where's Aspen? Did the family move back in when the war started?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:48 pm

“Yeah, we kinda renovated the cabin between the plague and the wars so there’s apartments in the basement and upstairs if that makes sense. She’s in one of the basement ones.”
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:56 pm

I nodded and stepped a bit more into the house and looked around. It really hadn't changed in the 3 years we were gone. I looked over at my mom and smiled a bit. "Can my friends stay? They left their old group."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:50 pm

I nodded, “Of course they can.”
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:54 pm

"Where's Icarus?" my dad asked suddenly, making my smile drop.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down