I laid down and closed my eyes.
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47172

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nothing Left to Say

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:57 am

I got out of bed and walked to the door.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41670

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:59 am

Sometimes it was nice to sleep for a bit and escape.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:02 am

I walked out and saw Natalie asleep. I gave a small soft smile. 'It was fine,' I thought to myself. I began to walk a little more, explore the place some more, but there wasn't much.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:18 am

I curled up a little and stayed asleep.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:19 am

I sat down in the room she was in. I wondered if she had any books.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:23 am

((I got a hover board thing for Christmas))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:37 am

I had some books and stuff in the corner.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:38 am

((Awesome, but don't those things blow up or whatever?))

I saw she had some in the corner, but I didn't want to get up. I made sure she was asleep before I held my arm out and tried to use the force.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:44 am

((Not a real hover board, it doesn't hover, it has two wheels and as far as I know no...))

I started to wake up a bit later.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:50 am

((Not mine, it's certified))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:52 am

((Well, that's reassuring! I hope you have fun!))

I was reading when she woke up, after trying the force for ten seconds, I gave up and got off the couch.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:55 am

((Yup!))

"Hey."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:05 pm

I looked up from my book. "Howdy."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:07 pm

"I got to do a surgery last night."

Last edited by Madison Schuler on Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:13 pm

"I want to say 'fun' but I'm not so sure it was."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:14 pm

"I just have to be careful I can't get any human blood in my blood stream."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:20 pm

"Why is that, if you don't mind my asking."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:23 pm

"It's like injecting a vamp with dead mans blood, it makes me useless, but it's also highly addictive like demon blood is for humans."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:28 pm

I nodded and looked around.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:29 pm

((I'll be back in a half hour.))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:29 pm

I nodded a bit and went to my room to get some clean clothes.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:07 pm

I watched her a bit before remembering I put a devil's trap surrounding the bed, in case anything tried to come up to me while I was sleeping. Then, I could just roll and trap it. "Wait!" I called, jumping out of my seat.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:17 pm

I had already gotten change and was trapped, "Tony!!"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:23 pm

"Sorry!" I called, running in. "You weren't supposed to get trapped in it! This was in case any other demon tried to attack me while I was sleeping. Dating a Winchester is very dangerous, you know."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down