Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47079

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nothing Left to Say

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:18 pm

"Nat, are you okay?"

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41576

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:46 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:58 pm

"Alright. Let's go."

((BOBBY DIED!?!))

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:02 pm

((Maybe))

I picked the knife up carefully.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:49 pm

((MAYBE?))

"You gonna be okay with it?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:11 pm

I nodded.

((What?))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:22 pm

((Never mind.))

"Good. Now let's go!"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:56 pm

I nodded again, "Nest or apartment?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:57 pm

"Nest, I think we're as ready as we ever could be."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:31 pm

I nodded a bit and led the way.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:52 pm

I followed, looking around on high alert.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:53 pm

I carefully opened the door.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:55 pm

I looked around, mainly for any survivors, in case the vamps really were doing things.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:56 pm

"There's a cage over there," I whispered pointing at the cage.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:00 pm

I nodded and silently ran to the cage. I looked in and saw people. I pulled out a bobby pin and metal paper clip and began picking the lock.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:23 pm

I looked around for any vamps.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:26 pm

I looked around while picking the lock. I opened the door and told those who could to run. There was only one girl who was too weak to do so on her own, so I picked her up bridal style and handed her to a guy who whispered he was strong enough to carry her.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:27 pm

I saw a few vamps and drew attention to myself then killed them pretty soon I had the whole nest after me.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:39 pm

I drew my knife and called out. "Oi, fangs-for-brains!" I yelled, trying to take the heat off of Natalie.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:40 pm

I couple went for Tony, I killed all the ones that had come after me.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:43 pm

((Hold on, I got bored, and I wrote this out already, but I can't copy and paste it, just give me a second to rewrite it.))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:44 pm

((Also, I'm about to go into a car for a ten-minute trip, so I'll be back with a post in a few!))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:13 pm

I sliced one of the vampire's head off, but two more took its place. I brandished my knife and waited. I tried to keep the two in my sight, but when I felt the third one go behind me, things got complicated. I managed to slice one's head off before the one behind me grabbed my wrist and pinned them behind my back. "Nat!" I yelled, trying to get my arms out of his grip.
One picked up my fallen knife and sliced it's palm. I growled as I watched the blood flow and tried to get my arms out of their grasp again, knowing full-well what they intended to do. "NATALIE!"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:19 pm

I ran over and killed the one that was about to turn him and felt my eyes go black, the last two tried to run, but didn't make it far.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top