Nothing Left to Say

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nothing Left to Say

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:38 pm

I laughed. "Fun! Good luck getting rid of me, I am here to stay, sir."
What they didn't know, was that wasn't the only binding mark I carved into this kid.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41672

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:40 pm

"I don't care how long it takes to get you out. You messed with my daughter and that is never a good idea."
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47174

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:41 pm

I shrugged. "At least I didn't dump her off at her aunt and uncle's place. And not even the good uncle!"

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:42 pm

"Wow, that's what your going with? That's pathetic."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:44 pm

I shrugged. "I'm still going through this Oklahoman idiot's memories. Did you know he catagorizes them?! Your daughter is in love with an idiot! Do you want to hear of his favorite moments with Nat? Sir?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:45 pm

I tossed some Holy water on him.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:47 pm

I yelled. When the pain passed, I started laughing. "Well, I didn't see that coming."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:50 pm

"I helped train him, I know that he isn't an idiot."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:53 pm

"Right. Don't you find his accent just the least bit annoying, though?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:53 pm

"Why would I?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:01 pm

"I don't know. Oklahomans, you know? It's where all the Country artist come from! And... well, you know... Country music!" I shuddered a bit.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:05 pm

"So?" I splashed him with more holy water and saw one of the marks he had carved, I carefully made it so it wouldn't work.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:07 pm

Despite the pain, I laughed. "That's still not all."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:09 pm

"I know that."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:10 pm

"Good luck, sir.'

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:10 pm

It took a while, but I finally got rid of what I thought was the last one.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:12 pm

I was breathing deeply. "Geez, the kid is yelling in my head! Do you sharpen your knives when your hiding your feelings, which is all the time?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:16 pm

I ignored him as I bandaged the last cut.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:18 pm

I looked at him, smiling. "The Dean Winchester. Hmm... you know, you can tell Natalie is your daughter. She is an amazing kisser."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:20 pm

I finished and stood up to leave the room.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:24 pm

I rolled my head a bit. I wondered if I could break the trap...? I looked at Tony's blood. Some of it managed to drip onto the floor. I made my way over to some and rubbed it over the trap lines, disrupting it. I looked at the door and pulled out a bobby pin and metal paper clip in the kid's pocket. I began to pick the lock of the handcuffs.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:26 pm

I stood in the doorway, it had been too suspicious when he didn't say anything while I left, "What are you doing?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:27 pm

"Eh, leaving." I took the handcuffs off then the blindfold. "The room's kinda boring, you know." I stood up.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:30 pm

"Yeah, no you aren't." I pointed out the trap on the ceiling, "Two traps not one." I walked over and re-hand cuffed him, then fixed the trap on the ground.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:31 pm

"Whatever. Pretty clever, though, you have to admit; using the kid's blood to disrupt the trap."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down