Nothing Left to Say

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nothing Left to Say

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:43 pm

I looked at Nat. "I'm game, you?"

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41673

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:44 pm

"Sounds good."
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47175

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:55 pm

I nodded and looked back. I whistled a bit for Moriarty to wake up. "Hey, buddy, we're going inside now, alright?" He got close enough so I scratched the back of his head.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:56 pm

I sat up.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:05 am

I sat up as well and opened the door.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:11 am

I climbed out of the truck and looked at Tristian, "Is Cal still scared of me?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:16 am

Tristan: I shook my head. "No. She's not. Tony explained some things, so you're her favorite aunt again."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:17 am

I nodded a bit, "I'm just glad she isn't scared."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:27 am

"Me too," he said. I got out of the car, Moriarty following. "Come on, Mads will be glad seeing you," Tristan said before leading the way to the front door.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:29 am

I slipped my hand in Tony's and followed Tristian.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:30 am

I smiled a bit as we walked.

((Goodnight.))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:31 am

((Night))

I smiled back.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:07 am

Tristan unlocked the door and opened it. "Come on in," he said, walking in.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:12 am

I slipped in behind Tristian and picked Cal up when she ran over.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:24 am

I smiled and led Moriarty in and Tristan closed the door.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:27 am

I held Cal close and whispered an apology in her ear.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:31 am

Tristan: I walked around the house, looking for Madison. I called her name a couple times.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:42 am

Mads: "Eli's room!" I called letting Tristian know where I was, Eli had needed a diaper change.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:45 am

I walked up the stairs. "Tony's back. So is Nat. I found them when I pulled up into the driveway, it looked like a friggin' country song."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:49 am

"Really?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:50 am

"Yeah, I swear I heard Brad Paisley singing in the background!"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:53 am

I laughed a bit and picked Eli up.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:54 am

I smiled and walked over to them. "So, what's new?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:55 am

"Nothing, he just needed a new diaper."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:57 am

I nodded.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down