Nothing Left to Say

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nothing Left to Say

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:33 pm

Mads: I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths to calm down.
Nat:I left him in the waiting room with a bunch of newspapers, then went to check on Tony.
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47113

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:35 pm

I picked one up and began skimming through the pages.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"My parents wanted to move me into high school out of the sixth grade, but we decided to chuck the idea because I’d have trouble making friends, blah, blah, blah. Now blah, blah, blah is all I ever do. I use my grand IQ to decide what color lip gloss to wear in the morning and how to hit three keggers before curfew… Betty Finn was a true friend and I sold her out for a bunch of Swatch dogs and Diet Coke heads. Killing Heather would be like offing the wicked witch of the west… wait east. West! God! I sound like a @#$%ing psycho….Dear Diary: Heather told me she teaches people “real life.” She said, real life sucks losers dry. You want to @#$% with the eagles, you have to learn to fly. I said, so, you teach people how to spread their wings and fly? She said, yes. I said, you’re beautiful." -Veronica Sawyer 
Asurath Jackson
writer

Writers Points : 1663

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:41 pm

((Yep!))

Tristan: I moved one arm and wrapped it around her.
Tony: I wasn't doing anything, just bored. I was mainly taking my gun apart and putting it back together. I was good with my hands like that. I only needed a mini screwdriver I carried in my holster.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41610

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:50 pm

Mads: I smiled softly.
Nat: I knocked on Tony's door then peeked in, "You up for a road trip?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 pm

Tristan: I kissed her head and closed my eyes.
Tony: I looked up. "Sure, just let me put my gun back together. All I need is five seconds."

"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:56 pm

I spotted two on one page, and sat down in the waiting room, reading through the details.

"My parents wanted to move me into high school out of the sixth grade, but we decided to chuck the idea because I’d have trouble making friends, blah, blah, blah. Now blah, blah, blah is all I ever do. I use my grand IQ to decide what color lip gloss to wear in the morning and how to hit three keggers before curfew… Betty Finn was a true friend and I sold her out for a bunch of Swatch dogs and Diet Coke heads. Killing Heather would be like offing the wicked witch of the west… wait east. West! God! I sound like a @#$%ing psycho….Dear Diary: Heather told me she teaches people “real life.” She said, real life sucks losers dry. You want to @#$% with the eagles, you have to learn to fly. I said, so, you teach people how to spread their wings and fly? She said, yes. I said, you’re beautiful." -Veronica Sawyer 
Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:57 pm

Mads: I smiled a bit more.
Nat: "We're bringing another demon with us, you'll have the holy water, and salt. I'm trying to make it so he isn't so blood crazy and violent."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:58 pm

Tristan: "How long do you think until the kids wake up?"
Tony: "Alright." I got the last screw in, loaded the bullets and put it in my holster. I got out of the bed. "Ready!"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:07 pm

Mads: "Anywhere between 5 minutes and an hour."
Nat:I smiled and slipped my hand in his.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:12 pm

I stood up, today's world is quite interesting.

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:18 pm

Tristan: I leaned in a bit and kissed her shoulder. "Let's enjoy it while it last."
Tony: I smiled. "Lead on."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:19 pm

Mads: I smiled and nodded slightly, "Yeah."
Nat: I nodded and led him to the waiting room.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:28 pm

"So that's your boyfriend?"

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:29 pm

Tony: I rested my hand over my gun, glaring at the demon's comment.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:30 pm

Nat: "Yes, be nice. I won't stop him from hurting you."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:32 pm

"Well, I'm just saying, I expected more."

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:35 pm

I let my hand drop, but my gaze didn't.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:36 pm

"How about you don't speak since you know nothing about him."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:40 pm

"I'm just saying I thought he'd be taller than me."

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:41 pm

I had a freaking eyepatch with three massive claw marks on my face for crying out loud! Height shouldn't be the one thing that stood out.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:43 pm

"Well, it's nice to meet you." I stuck me hand out to him.

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:44 pm

I didn't say anything as I shook his hand.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:50 pm

"Boys," I muttered under my breath.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:50 pm

I withdrew my hand. "He isn't one for talking."

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:51 pm

I let my hand drop. I shrugged, not talking just to mess with him.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down