Nothing Left to Say

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nothing Left to Say

Post by Asurath Jackson on Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:59 pm

"Well, this is what I found." I held up the news paper.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"My parents wanted to move me into high school out of the sixth grade, but we decided to chuck the idea because I’d have trouble making friends, blah, blah, blah. Now blah, blah, blah is all I ever do. I use my grand IQ to decide what color lip gloss to wear in the morning and how to hit three keggers before curfew… Betty Finn was a true friend and I sold her out for a bunch of Swatch dogs and Diet Coke heads. Killing Heather would be like offing the wicked witch of the west… wait east. West! God! I sound like a @#$%ing psycho….Dear Diary: Heather told me she teaches people “real life.” She said, real life sucks losers dry. You want to @#$% with the eagles, you have to learn to fly. I said, so, you teach people how to spread their wings and fly? She said, yes. I said, you’re beautiful." -Veronica Sawyer 
Asurath Jackson
writer

Writers Points : 1659

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:04 pm

"Alright to the truck?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47109

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:05 pm

"Then we can figure out what we're hunting?"

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41606

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:07 pm

"Yeah."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:09 pm

"Works for me."

"My parents wanted to move me into high school out of the sixth grade, but we decided to chuck the idea because I’d have trouble making friends, blah, blah, blah. Now blah, blah, blah is all I ever do. I use my grand IQ to decide what color lip gloss to wear in the morning and how to hit three keggers before curfew… Betty Finn was a true friend and I sold her out for a bunch of Swatch dogs and Diet Coke heads. Killing Heather would be like offing the wicked witch of the west… wait east. West! God! I sound like a @#$%ing psycho….Dear Diary: Heather told me she teaches people “real life.” She said, real life sucks losers dry. You want to @#$% with the eagles, you have to learn to fly. I said, so, you teach people how to spread their wings and fly? She said, yes. I said, you’re beautiful." -Veronica Sawyer 
Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:10 pm

I slid my hand back into Natalie's. "Let's go."

"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:14 pm

I led the way out.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:15 pm

((I think I'm gonna go to bed. I don't know why, but I just feel like I should.))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:16 pm

((Oki, night))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:17 pm

I followed. 
((I think I'm going to go too, goodnight guys!))

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:18 pm

((Night))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:52 am

I got in the driver's seat.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto on Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:53 am

I ended up just finding him on accident.  It was really weird,  I had just ed watched a show with him in it so,  I feel like I know him better but,  it still feels like he's not the same person.  I know all about him but,  he knows nothing about me.
awkward.pluto
Admin

Writers Points : 7751

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:55 am

Kevin: I kept translating and took a couple headache pills.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:16 am

I climbed into the passenger side.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:24 am

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top