City in the Sky

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Re: City in the Sky

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:07 pm

Christine: I closed my eyes and slumped in my seat.
Tristan: "Mads," I groaned, pushing myself up. "I'm wearing a bullet-proof vest. I always wear one when we go out."

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, you will be found." -Ben Platt
"Our love is God." -JD
"All your peers are just so incomplete. You can't see it, but they're all in pain. Their operating system's obsolete, so let's complete the chains and get inside their brains. Let's save the pitiful children." -The SQUIP
"You don't have to be smart to be smart." -Nathan Jenkins
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 43621

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:10 pm

Mads: "Sorry, reflex. If I see a potential injury I bandage it..."
Lenora: I ate a few skittles, the goal was to look like an annoying younger sister and so far it was working.
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 48683

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:14 pm

Tristan: I nodded and got up. I shot another guy, this time, in the hand with the gun. "Let's go!"
Christine: I felt someone tap my shoulder and I opened my eyes. The steward had a slice of cake on a plate in his hands. "I didn't order that," I said. "No, but the gentleman over there did," he said, pulling out my table and setting it down before walking away. I looked at where he pointed.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, you will be found." -Ben Platt
"Our love is God." -JD
"All your peers are just so incomplete. You can't see it, but they're all in pain. Their operating system's obsolete, so let's complete the chains and get inside their brains. Let's save the pitiful children." -The SQUIP
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:15 pm

Lenora: "Ooh cake!!" I slipped a little gadget in my hand and scanned the cake.
Mads: I nodded and held onto his hand again while we ran, I also threw another smoke bomb.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:18 pm

Christine: I admit, the guy was pretty cute, but looks are very deciveing, and I seemed to always find that out the hard way. "Does it have anything in it?" I whispered.
Tristan: I ran, fast, and I saw a window. "Should I try it?" I called, pointing.

((I think that the cake is okay, I just want Lenora teasing Christine, but you can do what you want.))

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:19 pm

Lenora: I shook my head then smirked.
Mads: "Looks like our best shot."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:21 pm

Christine: "Look at him, what do you think?" I whispered, pointing while I pulled out a fork.
Tristan: I nodded and let go of her hand. I rushed forward and jumped through the window first.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:23 pm

Lenora: I smirked even more, I was still acting like an 11 year old, this is going to be fun, "He's cute."
Mads: I looked out the window, please don't be high up, please don't be high up.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:25 pm

Christine: "Shut up!" I whispered.
Tristan: We were on the second floor, so I aimed to land on my leg, since nothing vital was there. I did, but it hurt a lot. I think I sprained, or broke it. Either way, I stood up. "I'll catch you!" I called, holding my arms out.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:29 pm

Lenora: "Never. Hey guy who gave my sister cake she thinks you're cute!!!"
Mads: I nodded and got ready to jump.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:30 pm

Christine: I put my hand over her mouth.
((I don't know why, but I want to go Ninjago, and have Madison get grabbed before she can jump. What do you think?))

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:32 pm

((go for it))
Lenora: I licked her hand.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:35 pm

Christine: I quickly pulled my hand away. "I will strangle you," I whispered, wiping my hand off on her sleeve.
Tristan: I got ready, but I saw a security guard appear behind her. He wrapped one thick arm around her stomach and his other around her neck. "MADISON!" I yelled, pulling out my gun, but I couldn't shoot if he was that close to her! What if I shot her on accident?

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:36 pm

Mads: I struggled against the person and tried to get out of their grip.
Lenora: "No you won't."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:38 pm

Tristan: I watched as they dragged her back, away from the window. I heard barking, and knew that I had no choice but to run. It's what she'd want me to do. Gritting my teeth, I ran away from the building, turning my back to it and to her.
Christine: I was about to retaliate when I was tapped on the shoulder again. "What?" I snapped, turning around. I froze when I saw who it was. The guy. I blushed.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:40 pm

Lenora: I smirked even more and ate my skittles.
Mads: I calmed down a bit when Tristian ran.

-------

http://writeyoung.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=144
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40