City in the Sky

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

City in the Sky

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:44 pm

Christine: "Um... hi," he said, grinning a bit sheepishly. "Hi," I said, pretty sure I looked like a fish out of water. "Uh, is this a bad time?" He asked.
Tristan: It hurt a lot to run, but I still did it. I ran until I finally reached a small town. Apparently, I was in some place called Ogden. It looked rough, but I've seen rougher.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, you will be found." -Ben Platt
"Our love is God." -JD
"All your peers are just so incomplete. You can't see it, but they're all in pain. Their operating system's obsolete, so let's complete the chains and get inside their brains. Let's save the pitiful children." -The SQUIP
"You don't have to be smart to be smart." -Nathan Jenkins
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 43621

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: City in the Sky

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:45 pm

Lenora: "Nope, you just saved my life, thank you!"
Mads: "Can you at least loosen your grip on my stomach?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 48683

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:48 pm

Christine: The guy smiled. "I'm Bruno. Would you mind me sitting down?" He asked, pointing to the empty window seat.
Security Guard: I reluctantly obliged, but kept my arm around her neck. I pulled out a gun and held it to her head. "No funny businesses," I growled as I started walking, pulling her with me.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, you will be found." -Ben Platt
"Our love is God." -JD
"All your peers are just so incomplete. You can't see it, but they're all in pain. Their operating system's obsolete, so let's complete the chains and get inside their brains. Let's save the pitiful children." -The SQUIP
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:49 pm

Lenora: "Go for it!"
Mads: I nodded slightly.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:53 pm

Christine: He smiled and sat down. He had this cute country accent and a really dazzling smile. Hey, I was a secret agent, not a hunter of Artemis.
Guard: I dragged her back to her cell and locked her in, this time, cuffing her hands in front of her. I stood at the door to guard it until someone took over, which would be a while.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:54 pm

Lenora: I kept eating skittles and bouncing in my seat.
Mads: "Can I have some food?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:59 pm

Christine: I set my hand on her shoulder to keep her still. "Thanks, for the cake, by the way," I said.
Guard: "They'll bring something soon," I told her. Technically, I wasn't even allowed go talk to her.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:02 pm

Lenora:  "Can I run around?"
Mads: I nodded a bit and coughed, crap, I really hope I'm not sick. It's bad if a pregnant person gets sick, "Can I please have a blanket too? It's really cold in here and I think I'm getting sick."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:07 pm

Christine: "No!" I said while Bruno laughed.
Guard: I talked into my communicator. "We have a code PNB-16-23, Cell Block J, number 8. Thank you."

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:09 pm

Mads: I looked at him confused.
Lenora: "But I'm hyper and you won't let me bounce up and down."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:13 pm

Guard: I sighed. "I said we have a Prisoner Needs Blanket, PW, meaning pregnant woman, and the location."
Christine: "Take a nap!" I looked at Bruno. "Please excuse my little sister, I've personally diagnosed her with ADHD and ASD."

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:15 pm

Mads: I nodded slightly and sat down in a corner.
Lenora: "What's ASD?!"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:17 pm

Guard: I looked around. I saw the guy with the lunch cart pull up. "What will you be having?" He asked, looking into the girl's cell.
Christine: "Annoying Sister Disorder!"

((I almost called it annoying sister syndrome, then I realized.))

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:18 pm

Mads: "Soup?"
Lenora: I pouted and curled up in my seat.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:20 pm

Guard: He nodded and pulled out a bowl and a pot from his cart. He ladeled the soul into the bowl and handed it to me, along with a spoon before he pushed the cart away.
Christine: She was not going to guilt trip me.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:21 pm

Mads: "Thank you."
Lenora: I sniffled a little.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:23 pm

Guard: He grunted in response and I handed her her soup and spoon. Then, another guard came, this time with a large slightly thick blanket.
Christine: "Act your age! You're too old for tantrums!" I whispered harshly.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:26 pm

Mads: I set the soup to the side and took the blanket then wrapped it around myself and ate my food.
Lenora: I pouted and closed my eyes.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:28 pm

Guard: I went back to guarding.
Christine: I looked at Bruno. "So, what are you looking for in Oklahoma?" I asked.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:30 pm

Mads: "Why can't I go home? I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow."
Lenora: I started to fall asleep.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:33 pm

Guard: "Listen, ma'am, I don't make the rules. The only reason I'm in this job because it pays enough to support my family."
Christine: "Well, I'm visiting family," he said. "Really? Me too. Our grandma, actually," I said. He smiled. "I have something to show you," he said, standing up. I tapped a warning in Morse code on Lenora's shoulder. "I'll be right back!" I said, standing up as well.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:34 pm

Mads: "So you have kids?"
Lenora: I woke up, but made it look like I was still asleep.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:40 pm

Guard: I nodded.
Christine: I allowed Bruno to grab my hand and led me to the back of the plane, the cargo hold.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:42 pm

Mads: I pointed at my stomach, "So what if your wife was imprisoned here and had a doctor's appointment the next day when she was sick and pregnant, what would you do?"
Lenora: I followed silently.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:47 pm

Guard: "You know the answer," I muttered.
Christine: The second we were in the cargo hold, he pulled out a stun gun, and shot me with it. I was on the floor in seconds. He grabbed my arms and duck tapped them together, along with my ankles.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next