City in the Sky

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: City in the Sky

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:48 pm

((I don't know. Tony's father is an alcoholic with a gambling addiction. Tristan's father seems a little more professional than that. But, if he's their adoptive dad, that would actually be okay, since it was Tristan's adoptive mother's brother who is the true father of Tony. So, Mr. Walker could have just adopted Tony out of spite.))

Mr. Walker: I followed them as they led her to the memory wipe room.
Christine: I looked at my phone. [Coordinates?] I asked.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41610

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:51 pm

((It's your choice))
Nat: I elbowed and fought to get away.
Mads: "I-I don't know can you trace the call? Natalie is here and they want to wipe her memory."
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47113

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:57 pm

((Hmm... maybe he has multiple personalities when it comes to business, Tony and Tristian. He's incredibly professional at business, vents his addictions with Tony and is incredibly ignorant with Tristan. I like this idea.))

Mr. Walker: She was one small girl against five bulky men. It was obvious she wasn't going to win. They shoved her to the room and forced her onto the table with straps.
Christine: [You got it!] In no time, I had her location. I wrote a note to Lenora and used my telaporter.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:58 pm

Natalie: I kept struggling Winchesters didn't give up.
Mads: "Hurry!"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:01 pm

Mr. Walker: The guards left the room once she was down, but I stayed. The Doctor walked in the room.
Christine: I hurriedly picked the lock and started running with her.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:03 pm

Nat: I started screaming for help, I knew it probably wouldn't help, but it's worth a shot.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:03 pm

((I kinda want them to be too late))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:07 pm

Christine: I heard yelling, and ran that way. A guard saw us, but I did a high sweeping kick to his head which knocked him out cold.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:09 pm

((Can Mads get grabbed again too, I think it would be interesting if Tristian's dad actually started to like Mads and approve of her instead of manipulating her))
Mads: I kept following.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:14 pm

((Sure, but why would he stop manipulating her?))
Eventually, we can to a heavily guarded room. Five guards. I cracked my knuckles, and yelled before I went charging in. I think the furiosity of it made one of them cry while I dragged him back for his well-deserved butt-kicking.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:16 pm

((He'll keep manipulating her, but slowly he'll like her))
Mads: I stayed back.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:20 pm

((Alright.))
I slammed the last one through the door for effect. I stepped on him as I walked in. "Please tell me those weren't your best men, because that honestly felt like a morning warm up," I said, looking around.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:22 pm

Mads: I slipped in the room.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:28 pm

"Seems I interrupted the party," I said, nodding my head to where the doctor held the needle a mere centimeter from Natalie's arm. Speaking of Natalie, I grinned at her. "Well, well, well, if it isn't the most important girl in my investigation. I'll explain in a second, but first..." I pulled out a steel marble. I threw it at Mr. Walker, and it ricocheted off his forehead to the needle, smashing it and spilling it's contents.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:29 pm

Mads: I ran over and untied Natalie.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:32 pm

The doctor came rushing at me, but I grabbed his outstretched arm and slammed him against the wall before I threw him to the floor. Then, I heard a gun cocking. I looked at Mr. Walker, who had his gun pointed at Natalie and Madison. "Your secrets will go to your graves!" He yelled. I kicked the gun out of his hand and caught it.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:34 pm

Mads: I took a deep breath when the gun was away from me and pulled Nat to the door.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:37 pm

"Run! I'll be right behind you!" I said before pistol wiping Mr. Walker.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:38 pm

Mads: I nodded and kept running.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:40 pm

I dropped the gun and ran after them, setting the coordinates for our hotel.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:42 pm

((So should Nat escape and Mads not?))
I carefully watched for guards.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:44 pm

((I was thinking all three of them be captured.))

Christine: I looked up and skidded to a stop. In front of us was probably all the guards this building had to offer. "What do you say, ladies? Go down fighting?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:47 pm

((Sure))
Nat: "Of course!"
Mads: "I have more of those smoke bombs."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:49 pm

Christine: I smiled and looked at Natalie. "You're brave, I like that. If I didn't already have a trust partner, you'd be my next option." I looked at Madison. "That's good, now are you ready?" I pulled out a gun that fired electricity and tossed it to Natalie.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:50 pm

Nat: "Cool!"
Mads: I nodded a bit, "Let me know when to throw them, sorry I'm not a ton of help..."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top