Nothing Left to Say

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nothing Left to Say

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:44 pm

I smirked and pulled Tony out of the room.
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47025

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nothing Left to Say

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:52 pm

As Nat was dragging me out, I made a gesture at Asurath. I patted my hand over my heart and gave him a thumbs up.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41511

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:54 pm

I was trying really hard not to laugh.

((Can I have her go bad for a bit? Not right now, but maybe after they're married))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:58 pm

I smiled.

((Hmm... there can be a good reason for it. At the wedding, I'm planning for Drustanus to kidnap Tony right before the "I do's" and torture him so much, he dies, and Drustanus casts a spell over Tony that condemns him to heck.))

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:00 pm

((she'll get him back and that's why she goes bad? Makes a deal with Crowley?))

I smiled back.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:03 pm

I rolled my eyes. "You two are idiots."

"My parents wanted to move me into high school out of the sixth grade, but we decided to chuck the idea because I’d have trouble making friends, blah, blah, blah. Now blah, blah, blah is all I ever do. I use my grand IQ to decide what color lip gloss to wear in the morning and how to hit three keggers before curfew… Betty Finn was a true friend and I sold her out for a bunch of Swatch dogs and Diet Coke heads. Killing Heather would be like offing the wicked witch of the west… wait east. West! God! I sound like a @#$%ing psycho….Dear Diary: Heather told me she teaches people “real life.” She said, real life sucks losers dry. You want to @#$% with the eagles, you have to learn to fly. I said, so, you teach people how to spread their wings and fly? She said, yes. I said, you’re beautiful." -Veronica Sawyer 
Asurath Jackson
writer

Writers Points : 1604

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:04 pm

"Says you!" I yelled loud enough to be heard.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:04 pm

I kissed her head, smirking.

((Actually, the way it could work if she goes to heck with the angels to find him, so Heck could just make her... well, more demon like, having to fight tooth and nail to get back to Tony.))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:06 pm

((Sure!))

I smiled and looked up at him.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:07 pm

I looked down at her.

((Can you tell I've had trouble sleeping these last few weeks?))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:10 pm

((Yeah))

I kissed him for a second, then took off running down the hall.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:15 pm

"Hey!" I called before running after her.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:17 pm

I laughed and kept running.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:20 pm

I picked up my pace, but stopped when Dean came out of a room. I stopped before I crashed into him.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:22 pm

I smirked when I looked into the hallway, seeing dean in front of Tony, but almost praying that Dean couldn't see me.

"My parents wanted to move me into high school out of the sixth grade, but we decided to chuck the idea because I’d have trouble making friends, blah, blah, blah. Now blah, blah, blah is all I ever do. I use my grand IQ to decide what color lip gloss to wear in the morning and how to hit three keggers before curfew… Betty Finn was a true friend and I sold her out for a bunch of Swatch dogs and Diet Coke heads. Killing Heather would be like offing the wicked witch of the west… wait east. West! God! I sound like a @#$%ing psycho….Dear Diary: Heather told me she teaches people “real life.” She said, real life sucks losers dry. You want to @#$% with the eagles, you have to learn to fly. I said, so, you teach people how to spread their wings and fly? She said, yes. I said, you’re beautiful." -Veronica Sawyer 
Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:41 pm

I looked up at Dean. Was he always this tall? I mean, he's always been tall but now, he was taller than heck!

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:38 pm

I was a bit shocked at what I had seen from them, gesturing Asurath, and now that its quiet in the hallway((?)) its getting kind of weird. I looked back at Asurath and gave a nervous laugh, rubbing my neck.

"Oui Oui Monami, Ja'mapelle Lafayette" ~Lafayette
"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

Writers Points : 3564

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:35 pm

I watched, slowly moving at an angle where Dean wouldn't see me as well if he were to.

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:54 pm

Dean: "Hi."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:42 pm

"Hi," I said a bit timidly.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:42 pm

"Looks like she's getting away."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:45 pm

"Yeah..."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:47 pm

"Well then go get her." I moved out of the way and walked to the kitchen.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:49 pm

I sighed in relief before running again.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:50 pm

Nat: I kept running.
Annabeth Chase