City in the Sky

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: City in the Sky

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:20 pm

"Heal."

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41609

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:25 pm

'But it's so boring.'
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47112

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:25 pm

"I'll send you a coloring book, or your boyfriend or whatever."

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:26 pm

'My boyfriend is protecting his sister at the moment.'
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:29 pm

I groaned. "What's Christine gotten into now?" I rubbed my head. That girl irritated me like no other... but she was important, as much as I hated to admit it.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:30 pm

'Well she has a lot of enemies and is currently sick so...'
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:31 pm

I rolled my eyes. "That girl is more trouble than she's worth, ever since her North Pole mission. Tell her to turn in her paper work!"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:32 pm

'That's funny.'
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:36 pm

"I'm serious! She hasn't turned in her mission reports for the last 16 missions!"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:36 pm

'You think she's going to turn them in just because I told her to?'
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:40 pm

"Worth a shot. At least tell her she needs to clean up her act. She been getting sloppy and her manner shotty ever since the North Pole. She needs to remember that she can't let emotions control her in missions."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:42 pm

'Yeah yeah yeah.'
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:46 pm

I rolled my eyes. "And tell her a boy is the last thing she needs right now. He'll only distract her from her duties."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:49 pm

'What about me?'
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:51 pm

"Dimitri is different. He's an agent. He knows how important your job is."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:52 pm

'Uh huh. You just know I'll smack you if you say anything different.'
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:54 pm

"No. Christine, is quiet literally dating an idiot. Dimitri, however, is the third smartest man in the world."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:55 pm

'I read Andy's mind. He's smarter than you think.'
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:57 pm

"Is he the fourth smartest person in the world? No, that is my place."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:59 pm

'He's still smarter than you think. Ow!'
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:59 pm

"What's wrong?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:01 pm

'The pain meds are wearing off and I accidentally moved my leg weird.'
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:01 pm

I sighed in relief.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:02 pm

'What did you think happened?'
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:04 pm

"Not sure. Darn emotions."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down