Plague apocalypse RP

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Plague apocalypse RP

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:54 pm

((I made bead necklaces and painted them myself. Sure!!))

"It's fine." I put the bag over my shoulder while Aiden watched.
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47174

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:57 pm

((Awesome!))

"Are we good to leave?"

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41672

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:58 pm

"Yeah, There's a bike place across the street, and another store..."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:03 pm

"Alright, let's go."

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:04 pm

I started walking.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:04 pm

I quickly followed.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:06 pm

I walked to the bike place and looked around, I didn't want to put Aiden down.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:08 pm

I walked around.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:10 pm

I found one that I could ride and then found one of those covered things you can attach to your bike and put kids in if they can't ride on their own.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:11 pm

I biked back over to her, the perks of no one being in here, I can bike in the store. "How you guys holding up?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:13 pm

"Fine." I hooked the child thing to the bike I had picked and set Aiden in it along with my stuff.

Last edited by Madison Schuler on Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:14 pm

I gave a smile. "Isn't this cool, Aiden?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:16 pm

He nodded a little and I walked the bike out of the store to get a feel for the weight before getting on and riding a bit to make sure I would be able to.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:19 pm

I rode after them slowly. Memories flashed before me as I watched them, of times years ago, of times infinitely brighter than now. I shook my head clear of them. There was nothing I could do now, it was years ago.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:21 pm

I rode to an emergency essentials store and looked inside cautiously before I got off my bike and got Aiden out.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:23 pm

I parked my bike next to hers and followed them in.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:27 pm

I grabbed another duffel bag and grabbed a little stove thing along with all the propane things I could find for it, then I grabbed a few water purifiers and all the dehydrated food I could find I barely managed to close the big part of the duffel bag, but added a few Firestarters to the outside pockets and grabbed a couple sleeping bags.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:29 pm

I watched her work. It was like she completely forgot me, and she probably had. I was a utter stranger to her, someone who probably was an imposing burden. I was little more than a shadow to her at the moment, and honestly, I wasn't sure if I was bugged or didn't care.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:32 pm

"You might want to grab a sleeping bag it's going to get colder." I grabbed a small backpacking tent and put Aiden back in the cart thing before arranging everything around him. I put his blanket around him and zipped up the little door thing, it had a window so I could see him if I looked back.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:33 pm

"I already got one."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:38 pm

I nodded slightly.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:39 pm

"You know, you could ask me for my help."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:42 pm

"I've got it, Can we please get out of the city though?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:43 pm

"You got it. Just follow me, I know a few short cuts, depending on where you want to go."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:44 pm

"I just want him to be safe."
Annabeth Chase