I grabbed one of the machetes.
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47079

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nothing Left to Say

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:37 am

I looked to my right before looking to my left and jumped. A leviathan was walking to us in its all open mouthed glory.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41576

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:32 am

I demon traveled behind it knowing it would go after Tony not me and cut its head off.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:07 pm

I looked at her and nodded.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:44 pm

I picked the head up after I cut it off and stayed away from the body.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:48 pm

I pulled out my machete. "DUCK!"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:25 pm

I ducked immediately, not that decapitation would kill me...
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:43 pm

I cut the head off of the Leviathan.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:48 pm

I grabbed the second head and put them far away from the bodies.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:12 pm

I pulled out my gun and squirted another one with the cleaning soap. It was like a demon and holy water, except this actually was dissolving them.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:41 pm

I killed the ones he wasn't spraying.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:54 pm

I cut off a couple more heads, but there were still a lot, and I was becoming afraid they would overwhelm us. I suddenly saw the devil's traps on the ceiling near where Nat was fighting.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:11 pm

I kept fighting them, I felt the mark heat up.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:27 pm

They pushed her under the trap and backed away and turned towards me. They made their faces normal and one pulled out a flask. I knew it was holy water for Nat.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:37 pm

I immediately bit the inside of my cheek, no screaming. Screaming was not allowed.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:38 pm

I cut more heads, spraid more soap, but they eventually overpowered me. "NAT!" They shoved me to my knees. I closed my eyes and braced myself, but they didn't do anything. "Here's how it goes, Winchester: You try to escape and we'll eat your boyfriend. Your boyfriend tries to escape, we'll torture then exorcise you. Oh, and, we'll happily eat your boyfriend."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:45 pm

"What do you want."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:49 pm

"Your family." He splashed some water onto her.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:55 pm

I bit my lip to stop myself from screaming, "Interesting proposition, however I don't know where my family is at the moment."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:00 pm

He looked over at the Leviathans near me. The started bending my arms and I bit my tongue to prevent myself from yelling. I wasn't going to give them that satisfaction.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:02 pm

"Well I don't, we split up for a bit." I sent an SOS text behind my back, then hid my phone again.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:10 pm

They kept twisting. Black spots danced on the edge of my eye as I heard a snap. "If you continue this, we'll do more than just break his arm," the Leviathan said.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:12 pm

"I'm not lying!"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:16 pm

He smiled. "Call your father. Tell him to come. Any mention of us or danger at all, and you can kiss his leg goodbye and digested."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:18 pm

"Fine," I snapped before calling my dad. Of course I carefully mentioned a few of our new code words that the leviathans wouldn't know.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top