Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47027

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nothing Left to Say

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:37 pm

I kissed her cheek. "You're too good for me."

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41522

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:03 pm

I laughed and looked at him. "Too cute." I grinned.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"My parents wanted to move me into high school out of the sixth grade, but we decided to chuck the idea because I’d have trouble making friends, blah, blah, blah. Now blah, blah, blah is all I ever do. I use my grand IQ to decide what color lip gloss to wear in the morning and how to hit three keggers before curfew… Betty Finn was a true friend and I sold her out for a bunch of Swatch dogs and Diet Coke heads. Killing Heather would be like offing the wicked witch of the west… wait east. West! God! I sound like a @#$%ing psycho….Dear Diary: Heather told me she teaches people “real life.” She said, real life sucks losers dry. You want to @#$% with the eagles, you have to learn to fly. I said, so, you teach people how to spread their wings and fly? She said, yes. I said, you’re beautiful." -Veronica Sawyer 
Asurath Jackson
writer

Writers Points : 1606

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:14 pm

I blushed a bit.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:16 pm

I kissed her cheek again.

"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:19 pm

I smiled again.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:21 pm

I looked at her.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:24 pm

"Hi."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:26 pm

"Howdy."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:29 pm

"Cute? Me? What? pfffffft." I said flailing my arms around and ending with a partial arm fold.

"Oui Oui Monami, Ja'mapelle Lafayette" ~Lafayette
"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

Writers Points : 3566

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:39 pm

((Eyeballs!))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:53 pm

"Yes cute you." I stepped into the kitchen and grabbed his wrist to stop one arm. "So very cute." I whispered before softly pressing my lips to his.

"My parents wanted to move me into high school out of the sixth grade, but we decided to chuck the idea because I’d have trouble making friends, blah, blah, blah. Now blah, blah, blah is all I ever do. I use my grand IQ to decide what color lip gloss to wear in the morning and how to hit three keggers before curfew… Betty Finn was a true friend and I sold her out for a bunch of Swatch dogs and Diet Coke heads. Killing Heather would be like offing the wicked witch of the west… wait east. West! God! I sound like a @#$%ing psycho….Dear Diary: Heather told me she teaches people “real life.” She said, real life sucks losers dry. You want to @#$% with the eagles, you have to learn to fly. I said, so, you teach people how to spread their wings and fly? She said, yes. I said, you’re beautiful." -Veronica Sawyer 
Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:08 pm

My eyes opened wide feeling his lips press against mine. All of my grip on him let go before I stumbled out of his hands and onto the ground. My breath was a bit hesitant again as I looked up at Asurath from the ground. My face was expressionless as I looked into his eyes. Then a smile spread across my face, "Didn't expect that to be the first thing I tasted when I walked in the kitchen." I chuckled.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:19 pm

I looked down at him as soon as he fell. "I ah..." His comment turned my face bright red. I covered my mouth and looked away shyly.

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:23 pm

((POMERANIAN PUPPIES ARE LITERALLY NOTHING BUT FLUFF BALLS!))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:28 pm

I got up, quickly looking up at him before moving his hand and gently placing my fingers on his cheek to turn his face back to mine. I gently kissed him back.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:31 pm

"I don't think Asurath remembers that demons have really good hearing."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:33 pm

His soft lips set me at ease as I leaned into the kiss. The red in my face faded slowly and my hands rested on his waist. Nat's little comment reached my ears but I didn't pull away.

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:34 pm

I laughed a bit.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:38 pm

I lifted my hands up to his neck, wrapping my arms around him. It had only been a few days, almost a week and we had already grown a strong liking to each other. I was going to deepen the kiss but then I heard a clicking noise, knowing that my arm had locked in place. I quickly pulled out of the kiss and tried to find a way to lift my arm off his shoulder. "Oh no, I thought it wouldn't do this now." I said a bit frusterated

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:42 pm

I smiled a bit and kissed her.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:43 pm

I opened my eyes as I heard the click of his arm next to my ear. My lips got a little cold as he pulled his own away. "What's wrong?" I asked.

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:49 pm

I kissed him back.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:49 pm

I smiled softly.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:51 pm

"My arm, it's clicked in place, again." I said fidgeting with my arm and trying to get it out of the uncomfortable position it was in. I finally got to the spot it got stuck before it fell from the upwards position. It let out steam and made a steamy noise, as if letting out air from something mechanical. "I thought I had fixed it so it wouldn't do this more often, but I guess not."

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next