Nothing Left to Say

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nothing Left to Say

Post by Asurath Jackson on Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:30 pm

"If he does anuthing-!" I stopped yellong and my voice turned into a whisper. The haze began to slowly cloud my .Ind. "I'll rip out his organs and bathe in his blood."

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"My parents wanted to move me into high school out of the sixth grade, but we decided to chuck the idea because I’d have trouble making friends, blah, blah, blah. Now blah, blah, blah is all I ever do. I use my grand IQ to decide what color lip gloss to wear in the morning and how to hit three keggers before curfew… Betty Finn was a true friend and I sold her out for a bunch of Swatch dogs and Diet Coke heads. Killing Heather would be like offing the wicked witch of the west… wait east. West! God! I sound like a @#$%ing psycho….Dear Diary: Heather told me she teaches people “real life.” She said, real life sucks losers dry. You want to @#$% with the eagles, you have to learn to fly. I said, so, you teach people how to spread their wings and fly? She said, yes. I said, you’re beautiful." -Veronica Sawyer 
Asurath Jackson
writer

Writers Points : 1721

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:31 pm

((I have ancestors with the last name Moffat!!))

I glared at Asurath.
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47174

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:31 pm

((Cool!))

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41672

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:33 pm

I smirked a little willing the haze away the best I could for the time being. "Don't give me that look." 
((Is it a reference...?))

"My parents wanted to move me into high school out of the sixth grade, but we decided to chuck the idea because I’d have trouble making friends, blah, blah, blah. Now blah, blah, blah is all I ever do. I use my grand IQ to decide what color lip gloss to wear in the morning and how to hit three keggers before curfew… Betty Finn was a true friend and I sold her out for a bunch of Swatch dogs and Diet Coke heads. Killing Heather would be like offing the wicked witch of the west… wait east. West! God! I sound like a @#$%ing psycho….Dear Diary: Heather told me she teaches people “real life.” She said, real life sucks losers dry. You want to @#$% with the eagles, you have to learn to fly. I said, so, you teach people how to spread their wings and fly? She said, yes. I said, you’re beautiful." -Veronica Sawyer 
Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:34 pm

((Yeah. Steven Moffat writes the Doctor Who series and the BBC Sherlock series! He is pure evil!))

"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:34 pm

"Touch him and you can have fun in Purgatory."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:48 pm

"Okay, well, it was a while ago, y'know, when I was little. My family had just gotten done with spring cleaning and finishing the fields kind of thing, when my uncle had pulled up. He seemed as though he was in some kind of rush. He talked to my parents for a short amount of time and I had no idea what had been going on. Well, that was until I wasn't even there anymore. I was on a table, slanted up a bit. I looked around, my eyes still adjusting to where I was. A sharp pain then went through my shoulder/arm or whatever you want to call it. I looked over and my arm was being pulled out of place. I didn't start yelling and screaming in pain until it had felt as though my arm was being pulled off completely. I looked over and it was, blood was everywhere and my arm was in this arm hand picker upper machine. I stood staring for a while before I had completely passed out, probably from blood loss. The next morning when I had woke up, I couldn't see through my left eye. After that it's just too much of a long story and you can probably tell what happens next. I was given this eye, then I built myself an arm." I said the last final words as I ran my hands through my hair, ending close to the middle of my head. Resting my elbows on the table.

"Oui Oui Monami, Ja'mapelle Lafayette" ~Lafayette
"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

Writers Points : 3681

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:02 pm

((Dragon Born?))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:15 am

I didn't know what to do, so I patted him on the back. "It's pretty cool that you could build your own arm and was given an eye. Wendigo's aren't that kind." I pointed to my eyepatch.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:16 am

"My only reason for touching him purposefully would be if he hurt something I cared about."

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:19 am

"And if you hurt someone I care about again, I'll kill you."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:25 am

"Deal."

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:31 am

"I'm not kissing you."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:34 am

"Heh, it sounds pretty stupid actually. It sounds like I'm telling one of those weird stories from a book from the top of my head." I chuckled slightly.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:42 am

"I don't need your kisses."

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:58 am

I laughed a bit, then put my bacon into a sandwich.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:24 am

"Good."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:44 am

I sighed and shifted my weight to one leg. "You wanna go join them?"

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:30 am

I went up and grabbed a pickle from the jar and took a bite out of it, listening to the crunch as I bit down.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:12 pm

I ate my bacon sandwich.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:17 pm

"Yup!"-
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:35 pm

"Ok." I shifted off my leg and started towards the kitchen.

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:41 pm

I ran to the kitchen.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:46 pm

I watched Nat bolt ahead of me as I went at a much slower and calmer pace.

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:57 pm

I slipped under Tony's arm.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile