"That's not where my lips are."
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47112

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nothing Left to Say

Post by Asurath Jackson on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:07 pm

"Well she is being an idiot right now." I said, reaching for the handle and twisting it. I then knocked on the door. "Hey, you know Dean will kill you if you leave a mark on that pretty girls neck!" I laughed.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"My parents wanted to move me into high school out of the sixth grade, but we decided to chuck the idea because I’d have trouble making friends, blah, blah, blah. Now blah, blah, blah is all I ever do. I use my grand IQ to decide what color lip gloss to wear in the morning and how to hit three keggers before curfew… Betty Finn was a true friend and I sold her out for a bunch of Swatch dogs and Diet Coke heads. Killing Heather would be like offing the wicked witch of the west… wait east. West! God! I sound like a @#$%ing psycho….Dear Diary: Heather told me she teaches people “real life.” She said, real life sucks losers dry. You want to @#$% with the eagles, you have to learn to fly. I said, so, you teach people how to spread their wings and fly? She said, yes. I said, you’re beautiful." -Veronica Sawyer 
Asurath Jackson
writer

Writers Points : 1662

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:08 pm

I lightly punched him on the arm and gave him a mean angry face. "Don't be rude!" I said almost laughing.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Oui Oui Monami, Ja'mapelle Lafayette" ~Lafayette
"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

Writers Points : 3622

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:09 pm

My eyes widened as I looked at the door. My blush deepened, I'm sure. I looked up at Nat, at a loss for words.

"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41609

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:10 pm

"No he won't!"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:12 pm

I chuckled and wrapped an arm around Daniel. "You never know, I wouldn't put it past him!"

"My parents wanted to move me into high school out of the sixth grade, but we decided to chuck the idea because I’d have trouble making friends, blah, blah, blah. Now blah, blah, blah is all I ever do. I use my grand IQ to decide what color lip gloss to wear in the morning and how to hit three keggers before curfew… Betty Finn was a true friend and I sold her out for a bunch of Swatch dogs and Diet Coke heads. Killing Heather would be like offing the wicked witch of the west… wait east. West! God! I sound like a @#$%ing psycho….Dear Diary: Heather told me she teaches people “real life.” She said, real life sucks losers dry. You want to @#$% with the eagles, you have to learn to fly. I said, so, you teach people how to spread their wings and fly? She said, yes. I said, you’re beautiful." -Veronica Sawyer 
Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:12 pm

I gulped and took a deep breath.

"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:13 pm

I knocked on the door myself this time, reaching beyond Asurath's hold. "Hey, i-it's me Daniel, I just um, wanted to check up on Tony if that was okay. Sorry about Asurath."

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:14 pm

"He's too scared of me! Now get out of here Asurath! You're just jealous!" I yelled, then heard Daniel, "Hi Daniel!"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:15 pm

I gently lifted Nat off of me and got off of the bed. I unlocked, then opened the door.

((Does anyone want to know Tony's middle name?))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:17 pm

((Sure)) 
I pouted a bit.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:18 pm

"I highly doubt he'd be scared of you!" I leaned down and kissed Daniels cheek. "And what do I have to be Jealous of? I'm sure Tony isn't my type!"

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:19 pm

"My dad was scared of me before I was a demon!"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:20 pm

"A little girl like you?" I smirked. "I find it hard to believe."

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:20 pm

((It's Paisley.))

I opened the door to them.

((He almost was, Savanah!))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:22 pm

A warm soft feeling spread across my face as Asurath kissed my cheek. I saw Tony open the door and immediately tried to hide my face with my hand. "H-hi Tony...."

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:22 pm

"I'm not a little girl and he was and still is terrified of me! Ask him yourself!"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:23 pm

"Howdy, neighbors."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:26 pm

"You look and act like a little girl to me." I slid my arm back around Daniel and looked at Tony. "Hello."

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:27 pm

I peered at Asurath. "She's a little girl that could easily give you a one-way trip to Purgatory."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:28 pm

"He's right! I could and I would enjoy it!"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:29 pm

I looked up awkwardly at Asurath before elbowing him in the stomach, reverting my gaze back to Tony, putting a smile on my face "So how are you doing?"

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:29 pm

"Ah, but I wouldn't go alone. I'd drag her down with me." I smiled.

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:30 pm

"I'd get out!"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:31 pm

"If you can get out I bet I could too."

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top