This is NOT the end.

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: This is NOT the end.

Post by The Guardian on Sun May 08, 2016 9:29 pm

I kissed her back, longer this time.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Writers Points : 13522

View user profile http://www.notofthenormality.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun May 08, 2016 9:32 pm

I smiled into the kiss and moved my hands to the mid section of his back.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41612

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Sun May 08, 2016 9:34 pm

I smiled as well, moving down to her lower back.

"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun May 08, 2016 9:42 pm

I started putting more effort into it. His skin was smooth and soft to the touch.

"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Sun May 08, 2016 10:08 pm

I started getting more passionate with both the massage and the kiss. Suddenly I pulled away. Memories flooded into my head. I remembered nights filled with this kind of passion... I rolled outof bed quickly, landing on my hands and knees. I didn't understand... I just... "Vanessa, you're..." I looked up at her. It didn't make any sense. I wouldn't have... Couldn't have... No matter how much I loved her I wouldn't have done that with anyone but my wife! "You're pregnant!" I breathed for a moment, "with my child."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun May 08, 2016 10:09 pm

My eyes widened. "Holy crap..." I muttered as memories flew at me like a plane... or a rocket.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Sun May 08, 2016 10:36 pm

"Wha..." I tried as hard as I could to remember anything else; anything to explain why we'd slept together. I couldn't. I just couldn't grasp anything. "Balthasar!" I nearly yelled at the ceiling as I rose to my knees. "Yes, Dr.?" I slowed my breath and rubbed my fingers together. "Can you explain?" I asked in a much more calm voice. "You and Miss Summers," the computer began to reply, "are in fact married." I looked over at my girlfriend... Wife? In bewilderment.
((Last post. I'll still be on Wattpad. Night!))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun May 08, 2016 10:39 pm

I suddenly became light headed as I heard that and fell off the bed.

((Night!))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon May 09, 2016 3:19 pm

"Whoa!" I caught her before her head hit the floor. "You okay?"

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon May 09, 2016 3:20 pm

"L-light headed is all," I muttered, nodding. "I'm fine, that's just... shocking."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon May 09, 2016 3:21 pm

"Yeah..." I didn't know what to think... I needed to remember...

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon May 09, 2016 3:25 pm

I laid down. "I never understood why you named the AI after a character in Romeo and Juliet."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon May 09, 2016 6:59 pm

((My little sister just finished listening to Goblet of Fire, now we'really watching the movie))
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47115

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon May 09, 2016 7:00 pm

((Cool!))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon May 09, 2016 7:06 pm

((Yeah!))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue May 10, 2016 3:01 pm

I sighed. I had explained this five times. "Daniel, the biblical prophet, was named Balthashazzar by king Nebuchadnezzar when he became a Chaldean. I named him after Daniel, just a bit easier name to pronounce."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue May 10, 2016 3:04 pm

((Hi))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue May 10, 2016 3:05 pm

((Hello!))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue May 10, 2016 3:07 pm

((My group got one out of ten on a group quiz in Spanish))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue May 10, 2016 3:17 pm

((Weeew!))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue May 10, 2016 3:18 pm

"Oh, right..." I rubbed the back of my head. "Sorry. I still think we should have named him Jarvis."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue May 10, 2016 3:22 pm

((It's ok, he isn't putting it on our grade))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue May 10, 2016 3:33 pm

I laughed. "You can call him Jarvis, if you want. He'll respond." (That's good.))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue May 10, 2016 3:34 pm

((Got to go.))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue May 10, 2016 3:38 pm

"I don't know..." I shrugged it off. "Anyways, what are we going to do now?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down