This is NOT the end.

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Re: This is NOT the end.

Post by The Guardian on Tue May 10, 2016 5:49 pm

"Uh... Eat breakfast?"

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Writers Points : 13804

View user profile http://www.notofthenormality.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue May 10, 2016 5:52 pm

((My little sister was trying to read the end of Order of the Phoenix without reading the rest of the book))
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 48692

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue May 10, 2016 5:54 pm

((I reread all of Tumblr Academy and now I'm rereading March)
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue May 10, 2016 6:12 pm

((Why?))

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue May 10, 2016 6:19 pm

((Boredom. I really shouldn't reread those Rps though,  it just makes me mad...))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue May 10, 2016 6:30 pm

"Sure." I kissed his forehead and placed a hand on my stomach.

"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, you will be found." -Ben Platt
"Our love is God." -JD
"All your peers are just so incomplete. You can't see it, but they're all in pain. Their operating system's obsolete, so let's complete the chains and get inside their brains. Let's save the pitiful children." -The SQUIP
"You don't have to be smart to be smart." -Nathan Jenkins
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 43642

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue May 10, 2016 6:45 pm

((Well, then... You understand why I asked.)) I looked down and shook my head a little. I grunted a little. "You're pregnant... We're married... Why can't we remember?"

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue May 10, 2016 6:48 pm

"I don't know." I grabbed his hand softly before letting go and tracing my hand down his arm, across his shoulder, and to his cheek.

"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, you will be found." -Ben Platt
"Our love is God." -JD
"All your peers are just so incomplete. You can't see it, but they're all in pain. Their operating system's obsolete, so let's complete the chains and get inside their brains. Let's save the pitiful children." -The SQUIP
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue May 10, 2016 6:54 pm

((But I'm going to anyway. My brother is a moron.))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue May 10, 2016 6:55 pm

((So is mine. That's how siblings are.))

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue May 10, 2016 7:30 pm

((*sighs*)) I looked up at her, taking her hand off my cheek. "I'm... I'm sorry, I just... Need some time..." I squeezed my eyes shut and opened them. "Do you remember the question you asked me most?"

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue May 10, 2016 7:35 pm

I tried to think. "I-I'm sorry, I don't."

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue May 10, 2016 7:41 pm

I turned the insides of my forearms out, revealing the dozens of straight scars, tiger-striping my arms. "You asked me how I got these." I took a breath. "I'm over it now; I've changed. But do you still want to know?"

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue May 10, 2016 7:43 pm

I nodded softly.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue May 10, 2016 8:10 pm

"These... These are battle scars. I got then fighting the hardest war I've ever fought. I got them fighting the wrong way; trying to force myself into submission. I learned then one of the most important lessons I've ever learned..."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue May 10, 2016 8:14 pm

I looked at him, taking his hands into my own. "What was it?"

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue May 10, 2016 8:21 pm

"It's slightly beside the point, but I learned that I'm powerless, but not helpless. I learned many other lessons, as well. Like I can be smarter, but never stronger. I know I'm not alone. I know we're not alone. I just... This is very... Traumatic right now, thinking that... I just need to remember before we... Get close again." I smiled and touched her cheek. "I love you."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue May 10, 2016 8:25 pm

"I love you too. And, if you need me, I promise, I'll always be there."

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue May 10, 2016 8:39 pm

I smiled. "I know."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue May 10, 2016 8:41 pm

I kissed his cheek. "Do you want breakfast now?"

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue May 10, 2016 8:48 pm

I stood and took her hand, tilting my head towards the door. "Those waffles are calling."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue May 10, 2016 8:50 pm

"French Toast," I corrected him, chuckling a bit.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue May 10, 2016 8:53 pm

((He decided to not come home. Again.))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue May 10, 2016 8:56 pm

((I'm sorry.))

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue May 10, 2016 9:04 pm

((And he wonders why he's still grounded))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum