This is NOT the end.

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: This is NOT the end.

Post by The Guardian on Thu May 05, 2016 9:29 pm

((Whoo! That's awesome!)) I stared after her awkwardly, watching her search through the nearly empty fridge. Then I had a similar experience to before; only this time, instead of a panic attack, images, voices, words, sounds and thoughts floated through my head in an odd memory. I sunk to my knees as the flashback continued. The girl and I were in a small, modern apartment. I was looking at her with... Desire? She turned her head and gave me a playful smirk. "Hello, there, handsome," she said, giggling. I felt a smile crease my face, and the memory ended. "Vanessa..." I said quietly.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Writers Points : 13463

View user profile http://www.notofthenormality.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu May 05, 2016 9:30 pm

My head shot up, making me hit the fridge with the back of it. "Did you say something?" I grumbled, rubbing the back of my head.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41522

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Thu May 05, 2016 9:37 pm

((Ah... I freaking miss Lifeline... My freaking brothers... I can't believe I just left... That's what it feels like, anyway... Agh. That place was my life. Saved my life. I wish I could still be there...))
I chuckled a little, residual emotions from the flashback still in me. "Vanessa. Your name is Vanessa... Summers." I didn't know why we had the same last name, but I did know now why we were in an intimate position when we woke... Mainly just because of the memory of strong, potent feelings I would dare call love.
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu May 05, 2016 9:45 pm

I froze as something flashed before my eyes. It was Dr. Summers, we were laughing, and what I felt. Well, it was wonderful. I shook my head and gulped. "O-our last names..." I muttered.

"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Thu May 05, 2016 9:46 pm

I looked at her closer. "You had a flashback?"

"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu May 05, 2016 9:47 pm

I nodded and looked back in the fridge. "I can make something out of this..."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu May 05, 2016 9:48 pm

((You know what characters are fun to write? Little kids))
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47027

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu May 05, 2016 9:48 pm

((A bit, yes.))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu May 05, 2016 9:51 pm

((They're hilarious!!))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu May 05, 2016 9:54 pm

((It's hard, though.))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu May 05, 2016 9:57 pm

((Not really))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu May 05, 2016 9:58 pm

((For me, it is. I think it's easier for you because of all your babysitting.))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu May 05, 2016 10:01 pm

((Maybe))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Fri May 06, 2016 6:42 am

"Alright," I said, looking again at the entryway to the enormous lab space.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri May 06, 2016 7:20 am

I started pulling things out. "Do you like French Toast?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Fri May 06, 2016 4:54 pm

"Yeah..." I said distractedly as I walked over to a package on the tiny counter that I'd missed. I picked it up and found a little sticky note on the top. It read "don't forget to take these daily, Jamie! Love Doc. Schmidt." "Wha?" I peeled the tape off the opening of the small box and found a collection of small orange prescription bottles. I pulled one out and read the label. 'One dose (1tablet) daily. 60mg.' Above read 'Citalopram (sylexa).' "Citalopram... This..." Oddly enough, I had the whole medical dictionary still memorised, "This is an anti- depressant..." I slid a small paper from the bottom of the meds. Another note. 'Dr. Summers, these are your medications. You'll find ten years' supply in the storage cellar. Dr. Mendez.' "...Meant for me." I looked up at the girl, confused.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri May 06, 2016 4:59 pm

I looked up at him, midway pulling from pulling the eggs out. I wasn't sure how to respond. "Your name... Jamie Summers?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Fri May 06, 2016 5:17 pm

"Uh..." I looked over the notes again, and all of a sudden, I knew my name, and a memory where these two doctors were yelling it while I ran through fog spewing from pipes as alarms blared flashed through my head. "Jameson... Jameson Summers... Most people call me James... The ones I'm close to call me James, or Doc."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Fri May 06, 2016 5:18 pm

((Whoops, the ones he's close to call him Jamie or Doc.))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri May 06, 2016 6:00 pm

James... memories flashed, of us laughing, having a good time in general, and... I was wearing white. I blinked and looked at him. "Nice to meet you, Doc." I started beating the eggs with a fork I found.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Fri May 06, 2016 6:08 pm

I smiled. "Nice to meet you, too." Then I realised that memories of her were simply appearing in my head; just coming back, now, like waking up instead of in flash backs. I could only remember things about her and I; our relationship, though. Nothing else. I felt like... Well, I didn't feel like it; I did know her. She was a brilliant geneticist I'd met at an internship at some company. She was an amazing cook, she had the most beautiful laugh and a smile that stopped you in your tracks... And she was my girlfriend. Instead of just remembering love for her, I felt love for her, and I couldn't wait till her memory caught up to mine...

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri May 06, 2016 6:30 pm

I pulled out bread and a pan. "I used to love making these. I remember it... my mom raised me on how to be a chef," I chuckled a bit. "I think she was disappointed when I finally told her I was actually a geneticist."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Fri May 06, 2016 6:40 pm

I grinned and got the impulse to wrap my arms around her, but refrained. "You're an amazing cook, you know."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri May 06, 2016 6:45 pm

"I guess," I muttered, smiling. I started frying the bread. "Get, can you find some plates?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Fri May 06, 2016 6:59 pm

"Uh..." I searched the cupboards, pulling out two plates. "Yeah." I set them down on tge table. "You knew it, before. Anyway, I'm gonna go look for some clothes..." I looked down at my suit. "Though it is awesome to feel like Spiderman." Wait... Now I remembered years on years, hours on hours of reading graphic novels and researching back stories and information on superheroes. I chuckled. "Spiderman." I remembered doing parkour, creating my own Spidey suit, and a bunch of fun things as I stepped out into the lab area, looking around. "Wow..." I looked around at the amazing, advanced tech and equipment. Memories of working in labs, workshops and offices, developing theorems, formulas and even physical laws... Some memories of working with Vanessa, but I couldn't grasp what we were working on, what we knew, or why we were working, no matter hard I tried.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: