Plague apocalypse RP

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Plague apocalypse RP

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed May 04, 2016 7:31 am

I nodded and looked to the guard. "Yes, prepare an extra plate."

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41498

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed May 04, 2016 7:32 am

"Is there somewhere I can warm up some water?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed May 04, 2016 7:57 am

"Yeah, the kitchens." I led the way.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed May 04, 2016 8:02 am

"Ok."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed May 04, 2016 8:07 am

I opened the doors.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed May 04, 2016 8:09 am

"Anyone hurts Lil I'll kill them."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed May 04, 2016 1:54 pm

"Trust me, my staff is not so rude as to hurt a child."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed May 04, 2016 2:22 pm

"It was just a warning."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed May 04, 2016 3:39 pm

I nodded and walked into the kitchen. "What do you need? Microwave? Stove?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed May 04, 2016 3:47 pm

"Microwave should work."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed May 04, 2016 3:49 pm

I nodded and pointed it out.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed May 04, 2016 3:50 pm

"Can you hold her for a minute please?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed May 04, 2016 3:51 pm

I nodded and held my arms out.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed May 04, 2016 4:11 pm

I carefully handed him Lil, "Make sure you support her head." I filled her bottle with water and warmed it up.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed May 04, 2016 4:53 pm

I nodded and did what she said.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed May 04, 2016 5:24 pm

I added formula to the bottle and put the top on before shaking it up, Lil had started crying because she had seen the bottle and was hungry.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed May 04, 2016 5:33 pm

I gently rocked Lily to try and calm her down.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed May 04, 2016 6:31 pm

I handed him the bottle.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed May 04, 2016 6:51 pm

I carefully fed the infant, calming her down.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed May 04, 2016 6:53 pm

I got out Lil's medicine.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed May 04, 2016 7:01 pm

Lilly calmed down soon enough and drank her formula happily.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed May 04, 2016 7:02 pm

I gently took the bottle out of her mouth and gave her her medicine, then let her drink her bottle.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed May 04, 2016 7:05 pm

I looked at Rose, smiling softly.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed May 04, 2016 7:11 pm

I was watching Lil.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed May 04, 2016 7:12 pm

I looked back down.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down