Nothing Left to Say

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nothing Left to Say

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:44 pm

"That man over there, with the red hair and blue eyes. He seems... familiar."

((Savanah and I have a plan. Remember when Christine was possessed?))

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41670

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:47 pm

((Sí))

"Yeah."
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47172

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:50 pm

I looked around a bit.

((It was Asurath. He's going to taunt her once Savanah gets back on the site and she will probably attack him and they'll fight in the parking lot.))

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:44 pm

I followed Daniel around, watching him meet new people and greet ones he already knew, occasionally smiling at the ones who greeted me. Finally, after walking for a while, from the corner of my eye I spotted a familiar face across the room. I didn't turn my head to look at her, but I glanced at her every so often. I felt the haze come back once more, not fully, but ever so slightly to cloud my rational thinking. "Be back." I mumbled,heading toward Christine.

"My parents wanted to move me into high school out of the sixth grade, but we decided to chuck the idea because I’d have trouble making friends, blah, blah, blah. Now blah, blah, blah is all I ever do. I use my grand IQ to decide what color lip gloss to wear in the morning and how to hit three keggers before curfew… Betty Finn was a true friend and I sold her out for a bunch of Swatch dogs and Diet Coke heads. Killing Heather would be like offing the wicked witch of the west… wait east. West! God! I sound like a @#$%ing psycho….Dear Diary: Heather told me she teaches people “real life.” She said, real life sucks losers dry. You want to @#$% with the eagles, you have to learn to fly. I said, so, you teach people how to spread their wings and fly? She said, yes. I said, you’re beautiful." -Veronica Sawyer 
Asurath Jackson
writer

Writers Points : 1719

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:47 pm

I stood as tall as I could at 5'5" while the tall red head approached me. Why was he so familiar?

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:57 pm

"What a coincidence, seeing you here." I smirked as I stopped in front of her. I towered over the 5'5" girl easily.

"My parents wanted to move me into high school out of the sixth grade, but we decided to chuck the idea because I’d have trouble making friends, blah, blah, blah. Now blah, blah, blah is all I ever do. I use my grand IQ to decide what color lip gloss to wear in the morning and how to hit three keggers before curfew… Betty Finn was a true friend and I sold her out for a bunch of Swatch dogs and Diet Coke heads. Killing Heather would be like offing the wicked witch of the west… wait east. West! God! I sound like a @#$%ing psycho….Dear Diary: Heather told me she teaches people “real life.” She said, real life sucks losers dry. You want to @#$% with the eagles, you have to learn to fly. I said, so, you teach people how to spread their wings and fly? She said, yes. I said, you’re beautiful." -Veronica Sawyer 
Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:58 pm

I looked up at him. "Do I know you? What's your nationality?" I whispered, looking around.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:02 pm

"Christo," I muttered under my breath, only partially noticing Nat flinch.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:04 pm

The man in front of me flinched as well. I looked around.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:05 pm

"You want to know my ethnicity?" I asked in the best Russian accent I could. I knew nearly everything about her, my best subject being what made her tick. I flinched shortly after and hissed at the person accompanying her.

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:06 pm

I scoffed. "Worse accent ever. Excuse me for a second," I told Lenora before grabbing his wrist and dragging him to where all the cars were parked.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:08 pm

I followed.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:09 pm

I followed, whether it was willingly or not it didn't matter, she would've dragged me.

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:10 pm

I found the closest car, grabbed his shoulders and slammed his back against it. "Who are you?" I growled.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:11 pm

"Clearly a demon."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:12 pm

"You mean you don't remember me?" I grinned at her, my eyes turning black. "I've played such a big role in your story."

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:13 pm

"My story?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:14 pm

"What's your name."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:17 pm

My eye turned back to normal as I pushed Christine back a little so I could stand up straight. "I, my fair lady, am Asurath."

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:17 pm

At his name, I remembered. I clenched my fist and punched him in his jaw.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:22 pm

I let my head turn sharply as her fist made contact just to make her feel a little better. "There it is..."

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:24 pm

I grabbed his shoulders again and pulled him down and struck my knee up so it hit him in his gut.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:31 pm

"You aren't hurting him, if you want to then here." I handed her a demon knife that sam and Dean had given me.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:33 pm

"Lenora, go. I don't want you to see me kill something," I said while taking it.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:37 pm

"Sounds like there are more inside..."
Annabeth Chase