Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47204

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nothing Left to Say

Post by Asurath Jackson on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:08 pm

"Believe it or not I am becoming a good person."

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"My parents wanted to move me into high school out of the sixth grade, but we decided to chuck the idea because I’d have trouble making friends, blah, blah, blah. Now blah, blah, blah is all I ever do. I use my grand IQ to decide what color lip gloss to wear in the morning and how to hit three keggers before curfew… Betty Finn was a true friend and I sold her out for a bunch of Swatch dogs and Diet Coke heads. Killing Heather would be like offing the wicked witch of the west… wait east. West! God! I sound like a @#$%ing psycho….Dear Diary: Heather told me she teaches people “real life.” She said, real life sucks losers dry. You want to @#$% with the eagles, you have to learn to fly. I said, so, you teach people how to spread their wings and fly? She said, yes. I said, you’re beautiful." -Veronica Sawyer 
Asurath Jackson
writer

Writers Points : 1748

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:10 pm

I thought about it, then called my dad, "Hey dad want to try doing your favorite thing in the world on a demon? You know telling them all about their lives to the point where they're uncomfortable?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:10 pm

Sherlock: "Lenora, demons don't exist!"

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41702

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:13 pm

"Fine, don't believe me. You could finally have a challenge, but someone doesn't think I'm telling the truth."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:13 pm

I sighed. "Fine. Where are you?"

"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:17 pm

"What??? Who is that on the phone???" I looked at the two.

"My parents wanted to move me into high school out of the sixth grade, but we decided to chuck the idea because I’d have trouble making friends, blah, blah, blah. Now blah, blah, blah is all I ever do. I use my grand IQ to decide what color lip gloss to wear in the morning and how to hit three keggers before curfew… Betty Finn was a true friend and I sold her out for a bunch of Swatch dogs and Diet Coke heads. Killing Heather would be like offing the wicked witch of the west… wait east. West! God! I sound like a @#$%ing psycho….Dear Diary: Heather told me she teaches people “real life.” She said, real life sucks losers dry. You want to @#$% with the eagles, you have to learn to fly. I said, so, you teach people how to spread their wings and fly? She said, yes. I said, you’re beautiful." -Veronica Sawyer 
Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:17 pm

I gave him an address quqickly, "Plus you needed to come anyway cause I'm losing control of my powers again..."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:18 pm

I nodded and teleported. "Alright, I'm here." I hung up the phone.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:22 pm

I closed mine and hugged my dad for a second.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:24 pm

I smiled and wrapped one arm around her and tapped her head lightly. I looked over at the situation. "Christine," I nodded my head towards her before turning to the man there. "Not-Jasper."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:25 pm

"Nope that would be the demon."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:27 pm

"Hmm..." I walked up to him, inspecting him.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:29 pm

I let Christine go and focused all my power on keeping Asurath still.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:30 pm

"A serial killer, this one. I can see the blood lust in his eyes."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:30 pm

I rolled my eyes. Who the heck this guy was I had no clue.

-------

http://writeyoung.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=175

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top