City in the Sky

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: City in the Sky

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat May 14, 2016 10:12 pm

'We find her first,' I thought. 'She could be anywhere.'

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41576

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat May 14, 2016 10:13 pm

I nodded.
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47079

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat May 14, 2016 10:14 pm

I started silently moving forward.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat May 14, 2016 10:21 pm

I went a different way.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat May 14, 2016 10:22 pm

I looked out, ready for any moment. For all I knew, she was watching me right now. 'See anything?' I thought to Lenora.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat May 14, 2016 10:37 pm

'No.'
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat May 14, 2016 10:38 pm

I nodded, then turned around and grabbed a fist that almost hit the back of my head.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat May 14, 2016 10:52 pm

'Find her?!'
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat May 14, 2016 10:54 pm

"YES!" I yelled as I ducked from another punch. I pushed her away and did a triple back flip away from her.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat May 14, 2016 11:07 pm

"I'm sorry Cris," I mumbled before making stuff fly at her.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat May 14, 2016 11:09 pm

((Is that a nickname?!))

Jasper: I ducked out of the way as she dodged it all and even batted away some if the items as an impossibly fast speed!

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat May 14, 2016 11:17 pm

((Sí))

Ok time to take things up a notch... I remembered the design Mads had shown me. She had called it a devil's trap. I made the ground under her feet crack and shaped it into a trap.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat May 14, 2016 11:20 pm

((Aww...))

Demon: I grabbed one if the items she had previously thrown at me and threw it at her.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat May 14, 2016 11:29 pm

I quickly took control of it and made it hit a wall instead of me.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat May 14, 2016 11:33 pm

I rushed at her, running with the grace and speed learned by this girl in Japan.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat May 14, 2016 11:34 pm

I stepped out of the trap I had just finished.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat May 14, 2016 11:36 pm

I pulled out a large weighted staff and pounced, striking where she had been not a second ago. I growled when I realized the trap. I looked at Lenora.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat May 14, 2016 11:37 pm

I stayed back.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat May 14, 2016 11:39 pm

"You know how often you've let her down? How many times she's been tortured and you could never come to her rescue? It's happened more than you think, she just didn't want to tell you."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat May 14, 2016 11:45 pm

I ignoredthe demon.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat May 14, 2016 11:50 pm

"She thinks it's pathetic how you're the best she could do for a best friend."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat May 14, 2016 11:52 pm

I kept ignoring it.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat May 14, 2016 11:56 pm

I pulled out a knife. "You're honestly so stupid." I quickly drove it into the trap, disrupting the cracks.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun May 15, 2016 12:00 am

"I made one on the ceiling too." I made the knife and all other weapons fly away.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun May 15, 2016 12:04 am

I laughed a bit. "Very smart... but not smart enough." I concentrated and used my demon powers to break that mark, making the ceiling crack and start to fall down.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down