City in the Sky

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: City in the Sky

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun May 15, 2016 12:02 pm

I turned towards Natalie.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41576

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun May 15, 2016 12:12 pm

I started driving.
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47079

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun May 15, 2016 12:16 pm

I dragged her chair to a tub of water. "This girl is terrified of drowning, it's so amusing!"

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun May 15, 2016 3:50 pm

Nat: I stared at her.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun May 15, 2016 4:11 pm

"It's all because of a near fatal accident she had while on a secret mission in the North Pole. She nearly drowned."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun May 15, 2016 5:43 pm

I kept staring.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun May 15, 2016 5:47 pm

"Lots and lots of tragedy with her... more than she's ever shared with her friend..." I grabbed the back of Natalie's head and dunked it under the water.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun May 15, 2016 5:50 pm

I didn't freak out, I forced myself to stay calm.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun May 15, 2016 5:52 pm

I explored her thoughts wistfully, trying to see what I can do to Natalie.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun May 15, 2016 5:58 pm

I didn't struggle. I had learned how to hold my breath for long periods of time, purely out of boredom.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun May 15, 2016 6:00 pm

Hmm... there was that, Christine's time in the other side of China... or her trip to Bulgaria and Romania... maybe her worst time in Britain...

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun May 15, 2016 6:04 pm

I still didn't struggle.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun May 15, 2016 6:16 pm

I left her in the tub and let go of her head, making sure she was in a position where she couldn't work her way out. I walked over and got a blowtorch. I started heating up the metal tub.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun May 15, 2016 6:28 pm

I still didn't freak out.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun May 15, 2016 6:29 pm

Soon, the water started heating up. How could she still hold her breath? If I hadn't known any better, I'd think she was a demon!

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun May 15, 2016 10:01 pm

I was getting to the end of being able to hold my breath, but I still didn't struggle. I had learned how to hold my breath for longer than two minutes. The human body could survive three minutes without oxygen I had learned how to use every second.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun May 15, 2016 10:03 pm

The water was getting near dangerously hot. I got bored and held the blow torch near Natalie's arm. Not enough for even a 2nd degree burn, just close enough for her to feel the heat and for it to hurt.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun May 15, 2016 10:07 pm

I refused to react. Reacting wouldn't help the situation so there was no point. Plus I may or may not have invented a few helpful things on the side at work that may or may not give me an extra two minutes of air. Plus I'd been tortured before, I could handle this.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun May 15, 2016 10:09 pm

I moved the flame closer and dragged it along her arm, burning her shoulder to her wrist.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun May 15, 2016 10:11 pm

I still didn't react, I could heal the burn effectively in my lab.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun May 15, 2016 10:12 pm

I signed and moved the bow torch away from her. It was no fun if she didn't react. I started burning my host's arms instead.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun May 15, 2016 10:13 pm

I didn't know what she was doing now, my head was still under water.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun May 15, 2016 10:14 pm

Now, I started burning Natalie's back.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun May 15, 2016 10:15 pm

I still refused to react.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun May 15, 2016 10:17 pm

"The less joy I get out of torturing you, the more I'm gonna torture my host." I was ready to summon demons to help me with that.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down