City in the Sky

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: City in the Sky

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun May 15, 2016 10:18 pm

Her voice was muffled and distorted, I couldn't tell what she was saying.
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47109

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun May 15, 2016 10:21 pm

I started setting up the supplies. I struck the match and threw it in the bowl. Immediately, two male demons showed up. I smirked. "How would you like to help me torture Natalie Winchester?"

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41606

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun May 15, 2016 10:22 pm

They were, of course, delighted to help.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun May 15, 2016 10:23 pm

"Good. Now, Winchesters hate when civilians get hurt, so torture me. It affects the host more."

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun May 15, 2016 10:24 pm

Demon: "Can she even see or hear what's going on?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun May 15, 2016 10:26 pm

"Eh..." I grabbed Nat's burned shoulder and pulled her out of the water and threw her onto her back.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun May 15, 2016 10:27 pm

She flinched, but only slightly.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun May 15, 2016 10:29 pm

I growled and kicked Nat in the nose. "Enjoy the show," I growled before grabbing chains and binding my wrists to the ground. This girl was dangerous, and probably needed five sets if handcuffs just to slow her down. However, this should buy time.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun May 15, 2016 10:31 pm

Nat: I didn't respond, it wouldn't do any good and my dad would be here soon.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun May 15, 2016 10:33 pm

I looked at the other demons. "You may begin." I retreated to the back of the mind.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun May 15, 2016 10:34 pm

I refused to watch.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun May 15, 2016 10:38 pm

Christine: I held it all in, and struggled against the chains, but it was no use. Soon, my legs had become too weak to support my weight, so I dangled, my knees hovering above the ground and my wrists suspended up. I looked up at the men. "Why are you doing this to me? Who do you work for? Which country?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun May 15, 2016 10:40 pm

"They're demons Christine. They're trying to break me, not you. I'm sorry you're caught in the middle of all this."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun May 15, 2016 10:42 pm

I laughed bitterly. "Please, if I had a nickel for every time someone told me that, I'd be able to melt them all down and build a mansion from it!" I laughed again until they punched me in the nose, telling me to shut up.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun May 15, 2016 10:49 pm

"I'm Natalie Winchester. Why would I lie to you?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun May 15, 2016 10:52 pm

"I never daid youb were lying," I said through a mouthful of blood. "Id jud dab... dough many people have dold me dat." They punched me again, this time, in the jaw.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun May 15, 2016 10:54 pm

I nodded and looked down. My dad literally drove through the wall and shot both demons, not fatally, but I knew there were devils traps carved into them. I looked at Christine and said the last word of the exorcism.

Last edited by Annabeth Chase on Sun May 15, 2016 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun May 15, 2016 10:57 pm

I yelled and threw my head back, black smoke coming out of my mouth. Once it was over, it felt too much... I closed my eyes and slumped forward.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun May 15, 2016 11:00 pm

I groaned a little when I moved, but I walked to the Impala and got the first aid kit, then patched Christine up while my dad exorcised the other two.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun May 15, 2016 11:02 pm

Sam: "Who is this girl?" I asked, checking for a pulse. It was hard to find, considering it was very weak.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun May 15, 2016 11:04 pm

"Christine. Ex British spy, third most dangerous person in the world. I did my research after her and her partner kidnapped me a while back."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun May 15, 2016 11:06 pm

"She kidnapped you?!" I looked at the girl again. She didn't look dangerous. She looked like an ordinary teen, just barely older than Nat! "Third most dangerous...?" I muttered.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun May 15, 2016 11:10 pm

"They were trying to warn me about something. It's fine."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun May 15, 2016 11:12 pm

"What do we do with her?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun May 15, 2016 11:15 pm

"She's been staying in Utah with the Walkers... Cas told me Madison Walker is a prophet..."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top