Jaydinn Help, You're going to like this

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jaydinn Help, You're going to like this

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu May 19, 2016 9:29 pm

The special program, remember on the chart how I said that the 6th book was mostly fake? Well I worded it differently... actually maybe I didn't write that... I've just been thinking about it a lot...
Sing anyway.
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47172

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu May 19, 2016 9:33 pm

So, her name is Autumn... What about her older brother that looked after her when her parents died, then he died when he went off to war so he could give them a better life?
I do. I can't help myself often. It irritates Staci.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41670

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu May 19, 2016 9:36 pm

Hmm maybe they adopted another child and he isn't dead in real life he's just out of the simulation?
Lol
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu May 19, 2016 9:37 pm

Stimulation? Can you explain?

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu May 19, 2016 9:39 pm

The special program is a simulation to train the kids on how to survive in the case of an apocalypse because they're worried it will happen again.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu May 19, 2016 9:44 pm

So, Where we Come From is all a big Matrix lie?

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu May 19, 2016 9:47 pm

Yep pretty much, only I think it's more like the fear landscape in Divergent.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu May 19, 2016 9:51 pm

???
Yo no comprende.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu May 19, 2016 9:55 pm

Have you read Divergent?
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu May 19, 2016 9:58 pm

Nope. I haven't seen the movies either.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu May 19, 2016 10:00 pm

Hmm...
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu May 19, 2016 10:04 pm

You know, sometimes I feel like you're the only one who tries to understand me.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu May 19, 2016 10:10 pm

I doubt I'm the only one...
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu May 19, 2016 10:14 pm

I know, but your effort is more obvious than most.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu May 19, 2016 10:14 pm

Oh
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu May 19, 2016 10:17 pm

I'm sorry, it's just been an emotional night for me. Did you have any other ideas?

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu May 19, 2016 10:24 pm

Kinda, what if Mads knew that Nat was making it on purpose but at first she had thought it was on accident, so every time she tried to tell them after she found out they cut her off and said, 'By accident. We know."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu May 19, 2016 10:27 pm

Alright. So, I can tell you how I theorize how my characters are related, but it would take a while, so I can get to you tomorrow or bring it to the get together, if you are going.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu May 19, 2016 10:35 pm

When's the get together again?
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu May 19, 2016 10:43 pm

This Saturday, Ash's house, 1:00.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu May 19, 2016 10:47 pm

I might be able too... I have to ask my dad... can you text me her address?
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu May 19, 2016 10:48 pm

I will tomorrow, 'kay?

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu May 19, 2016 10:51 pm

Ok
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu May 19, 2016 10:56 pm

Staci is making cookies!

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu May 19, 2016 11:00 pm

Fun!
Annabeth Chase